Indians vs Sox

Kyyle23

QUOTE (ron883 @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 09:51 PM)
I want the Tigers to win it all this year. Even though they are division foe's, I don't have hate for them. I like a lot of their players and think they deserve it. They've gotten close a lot recently, but never took it home.

I'd rather have greg posting.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (peavy44 @ Aug 29, 2014 -> 03:32 AM)
This freaking team sucks tank has no vision of home plate strike zone swinging at freaking balls get rid of him.

No reason to play him in September.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 29, 2014 -> 03:34 AM)
I'd rather have greg posting.

I hate the Tigers as well. Royals fans can be obnoxious but it'd be nice to end the Tigers' domination.

QUOTE (peavy44 @ Aug 29, 2014 -> 03:35 AM)
If avisail Garcia was playing all year he would got a single in bottom 8 inning.

Maybe not. Those were fastballs and he swung right through them. It's possible, though. You could be right.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 09:32 PM)
It's time to sit Flowers, DeAza, Tank, Dunn and play four callups in those spots the rest of the year. As well as Semien at second for the final month.

Also sit Sale and Danks since there's no reason to put wear on their arms, maybe even Q. Team probably will lose anyway but it'll be fun.

Where are you going to play Alexei, Sanchez and Semien?

You might as well stick Marcus in LF, because Carlos Sanchez isn't going to the OF. Alexei isn't and shouldn't be sitting too much unless Hahn knows for sure he's trading him this offseason and wants to prevent him from wearing down too much or getting injured.

Plus, when you're playing the Tigers and Royals, it's not going to be fair to sit Ramirez and just play Sanchez and Semien up the middle.

Or you play Sierra/Michael Taylor for one month. That's another option.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 29, 2014 -> 03:40 AM)
Where are you going to play Alexei, Sanchez and Semien?

You might as well stick Marcus in LF, because Carlos Sanchez isn't going to the OF. Alexei isn't and shouldn't be sitting too much unless Hahn knows for sure he's trading him this offseason and wants to prevent him from wearing down too much or getting injured.

Plus, when you're playing the Tigers and Royals, it's not going to be fair to sit Ramirez and just play Sanchez and Semien up the middle.

Or you play Sierra/Michael Taylor for one month. That's another option.

Is Sanchez that great a prospect? I thought Semien was the real deal as well as Micah and Sanchez was just OK to lousy?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 10:36 PM)
Maybe not. Those were fastballs and he swung right through them. It's possible, though. You could be right.

I could be wrong but he might had and i love see sox beat up tigers and them not making playoffs because tigers fans talk so much crap and kc royals fan dont really say anything.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 10:43 PM)
Is Sanchez that great a prospect? I thought Semien was the real deal as well as Micah and Sanchez was just OK to lousy?

I think sanchez gets traded and semion or Johnson take second base next year.