Indians vs Sox

Kyyle23

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the Tigers to win it all this year. Even though they are division foe's, I don't have hate for them. I like a lot of their players and think they deserve it. They've gotten close a lot recently, but never took it home.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 29, 2014 -> 03:06 AM)
Wow just a pipe shot pitch there

I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but he's swinging and missing on a ton of pitches. Of course this is basically Spring Training all over again for him, but he seems to have very little chance against RHP. He looks great vs LHP.

QUOTE (ron883 @ Aug 28, 2014 -> 09:51 PM)
I want the Tigers to win it all this year. Even though they are division foe's, I don't have hate for them. I like a lot of their players and think they deserve it. They've gotten close a lot recently, but never took it home.

I want us destroying tigers chances of making playoffs.

It's time to sit Flowers, DeAza, Tank, Dunn and play four callups in those spots the rest of the year. As well as Semien at second for the final month.

Also sit Sale and Danks since there's no reason to put wear on their arms, maybe even Q. Team probably will lose anyway but it'll be fun.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 29, 2014 -> 03:29 AM)
Allen threw about two strikes that inning, and he struck out the side. I really hope they give some of the young guys a chance next week.

Me too, I would even add a replacement for Gillaspie to the mix. He had a nice year. Let him play against some righties and that's it. I'd play young guys. The losses can't be any worse than they'll be with the current crop.