9/14 vs Minnesota Twins

flavum

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 14, 2014 -> 09:19 PM)
I can't figure out whether the Sox really like Sanchez more than Semien or if something else is going on - like they think they need to see Sanchez up close to decide if he's worth a shot next year and have already decided Semien will be up next year. I have to say, though, that would be some odd logic

They like Johnson more than Sanchez or Semien, it definitely seems. Sanchez has been just as slappy as most of us thought he would be, as his ceiling looks very low.

Shaw strikes again...amazing how many late inning comebacks the tiggers have had...meanwhile last place bosox in the process of taking 3/4 vs. royals in kc

That would be six losses in their last seven against the Red Sox...white sox had the royals to blame in 2012

Tigers just know they can win these sept games.....versus hoping or thinking or being unsure

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 14, 2014 -> 02:20 PM)
They like Johnson more than Sanchez or Semien, it definitely seems. Sanchez has been just as slappy as most of us thought he would be, as his ceiling looks very low.

I keep seeing 800 ops projections for semien but he feels more like a 650-675 guy to me....good enough for middle infield but not lf

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 14, 2014 -> 03:20 PM)
Sanchez has been just as slappy as most of us thought he would be, as his ceiling looks very low.

But Hawk keeps telling me that he has a chance. And he looks like Maggs.

Edited by 1dog

QUOTE (1dog @ Sep 14, 2014 -> 10:27 PM)
But Hawk keeps telling me that he has a chance. And he looks like Maggs.

This sounds like I'm being the complete Hawk homer that I am, but I think he looks like Maggs, too. Facially AND hitting wise and defensively. Am I crazy?