Sept 23 game thread vs Detroit

southsider2k5

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 23, 2014 -> 09:46 PM)
You added the caveat of "in games where he pitched more than 1 inning".

Your original statement was....

No where did you say "in games where he pitched more than 1 inning" which again would be silly because that situation happened a grand total of 1 time.

If you are going to quote me, don't be douchebag and edit my original statements. Here is an unedited quote of what I said above.....

After pitching more than 1 inning, Petricka has not come back a single time this year without rest where he has been effective. He's given up at least one run in this situation every time. The manager has to know his staff and know that this move was stupid tonight.

The fact that Ventura saw he was not capable of doing this, avoided doing so again for months, and than did it tonight makes him a bonehead.

That fact that you want to defend him by distorting what I said makes you a douchebag.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes, I did indeed miss that part. I apologize.....Still though, it happened just once so you saying it happened every time is still a little silly. Saying you would have brought in Snodgress is equally silly. A Loogy at best vs Kinsler/Hunter/Cabrera? yaaa.

Edited by scs787

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Sep 23, 2014 -> 09:32 PM)
Ventura has no feel for his bullpen.

Ventura should be spreading the action anyway in the waning days of the season. Petricka pitched 1.1 last night as it is.

He should punch them all in the nuts. I still hate the bullpen. Robin probably does too.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 24, 2014 -> 04:06 AM)
Yikes, I did indeed miss that part. I apologize.....Still though, it happened just once so you saying it happened every time is still a little silly. Saying you would have brought in Snodgress is equally silly. A Loogy at best vs Kinsler/Hunter/Cabrera? yaaa.

True, he got owned on his argument. Snodgrass would have had the same fate, only via a home run. Probably by Kinsler.