9/28 vs Royals

flavum

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Sep 28, 2014 -> 03:42 PM)
I think the 9th is the best they can do; and that's if they lose and win the tiebreaker against Phillies.

If the sox lose and Cubs score holds up, same record for all three teams. How do you win the tie breaker, isn't it based on last years' records?

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Sep 28, 2014 -> 03:45 PM)
If the sox lose and Cubs score holds up, same record for all three teams. How do you win the tie breaker, isn't it based on last years' records?

The Sox would have the 8th, Cubs 9th and Philly 10th. I believe tie breakers are decided by last years draft order. Chili would know for sure tho.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 28, 2014 -> 01:57 PM)
These calls at home are insane

I'd like to see if another team has had the calls go against them as much as the Sox have had at home plate this year. Calls against us when we block the plate. Calls against us when other teams block the plate . Everything working against us before and after they tweaked the rule. Same thing with the full possession rule on fly balls .

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 28, 2014 -> 04:01 PM)
I'd like to see if another team has had the calls go against them as much as the Sox have had at home plate this year. Calls against us when we block the plate. Calls against us when other teams block the plate . Everything working against us before and after they tweaked the rule. Same thing with the full possession rule on fly balls .

Seemed like someone in NY had a issue with the Sox. Every close call was against the Sox especially calls at the home plate. I hope someone in Sox management request meeting with NY to get what is and is not blocking this offseason.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 28, 2014 -> 02:04 PM)
Seemed like someone in NY had a issue with the Sox. Every close call was against the Sox especially calls at the home plate. I hope someone in Sox management request meeting with NY to get what is and is not blocking this offseason.

I'm sure after they reword the rule (again) there will be a dvd explaining it all in detail sent to every team in spring training.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 28, 2014 -> 02:04 PM)

We've been (pale) hosed a lot :P