GGajewski18

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (flavum @ Feb 4, 2015 -> 12:32 PM)

Thanks for the links. Courtney Hawkins has no concept of how microphones work. lol.

Also, I love listening to Micah talk. He's a good speaker and he's very likeable.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Feb 4, 2015 -> 01:47 PM)
Thanks for the links. Courtney Hawkins has no concept of how microphones work. lol.

Also, I love listening to Micah talk. He's a good speaker and he's very likeable.

If Micah can play, he'll be a fan favorite....kinda what Beckham was 6 years ago.

QUOTE (flavum @ Feb 4, 2015 -> 02:17 PM)
If Micah can play, he'll be a fan favorite....kinda what Beckham was 6 years ago.
He's well spoken and seems to have a decent head on his shoulders. And is local-ish(Indianapolis). Like you said, if he can succeed on the field, the Sox will have a solid asset.

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Feb 4, 2015 -> 11:50 PM)
He's well spoken and seems to have a decent head on his shoulders. And is local-ish(Indianapolis). Like you said, if he can succeed on the field, the Sox will have a solid asset.

I really like that once he got injured and he was shut down, he decided to go take 17 credit hours at IU to work towards his degree. He seems like a very smart guy who won't have a problem with the mental aspect of baseball.