Sox acquire Jeff Samardzija and Michael Ynoa

Rooftop Shots

QUOTE (flavum @ Nov 28, 2014 -> 11:40 PM)
https://twitter.com/Pg_Benson/status/538562276597694464

This guy nailed it before with Dunn going to the A's the day before, so take it for what it's worth.

If this tweet is true, and that they have a done deal already because thats what he makes it seem like, I wonder if an extension is in place.

Of course, if true. Just throwing out hypotheticals.

Would hate to see us unloading the farm for Shark. He's a good fit for the team, but FIP and xFIP suggests he's a more of a mid rotation starter rather than an ace, but he will likely come at an ace cost, after Oakland trading Russell and McKinley for him.

Edited by thxfrthmmrs

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 28, 2014 -> 11:43 PM)
Hopefully Anderson goes nowhere. I would be fine if Danish is main guy going to Oakland. I could see Beane liking Semien.

I don't think Anderson would be involved for a rent-a-player. I actually don't think Danish would be either.

Semien, sure. Maybe a package of Semien or Sanchez, a lower level guy like Michalczewski, and a decent but not great, pitching prospect like Beck.

QUOTE (flavum @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 12:01 AM)
I don't think Anderson would be involved for a rent-a-player. I actually don't think Danish would be either.

Semien, sure. Maybe a package of Semien or Sanchez, a lower level guy like Michalczewski, and a decent but not great, pitching prospect like Beck.

I was actually thinking Semien, Hawkins and Beck.

QUOTE (CWSpalehoseCWS @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 12:04 AM)
Hawkins? That just doesn't seem like the type of player Beane would be interested in. Semien would definitely get his attention though.

He's comparably to Cespedes in terms of low average, decent OBP, strikes out.

Semien is from SF.

Edited by SoxPride18