Season Ticket Holder Gifts

Soxfan916

So, I'm considering White Sox season tickets this upcoming year. On the Sox site it lists exclusive season ticket holder gifts. Does anyone know or have a list of the end of the season gifts that were given out over the years? I'm curious what has been given out. Here are some that I'm aware of via eBay.

2002 - Nellie Fox Bobblehead

2003 - Harold Baines Bobblehead

2005 - World Series Trophy

2009 - AJ Pierzynski Bobblehead

2009 - Konerko/Dye 300th Home Run Statue

2010 - Jake Peavy Bobblehead

2011 - US Cellular Field 20th Anniversary 1991 Metal Ticket

2011 - Juan Pierre Bobblehead

2012 - 1972 Home Jersey

2013 - 1983 Home Jersey

2014 - Paul Konerko Mini Jersey Statue

Mini US Cellular Field Replica (don't know the year)

QUOTE (hi8is @ Nov 28, 2014 -> 10:02 PM)
Overstock from a bad giveaway day that were better off in season ticket holder hands rather than the garbage... Supposedly.

I'm looking at it right now. It's a different bobblehead as it is him sliding head first and the whole body bobbles above the ground.

As a season ticket holder, they send you a few gifts during the season that are specific to season ticket holders. Could be anything, but never anything super-expensive. What you also get is, around November, they send you a box with like 20 different gifts in it that are essentially one of each for all the give-aways during the season in the stadium. This year for example we got like 5 bobbleheads, a couple hats, kid stuff, blanket, Konerko baseball card with game-used jersey shred, a pennant, etc.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Nov 29, 2014 -> 11:34 PM)
My personal favorite is a Buehrle No Hitter commemorative print at the end of that magical 2007 season. I plan on framing it along with my ticket stub from that game when I get a place with more wall space.

What was it that made 2007 magical to you?