Single game tickets?

southsider2k5

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Jan 26, 2015 -> 12:27 PM)
If you call the sox directly, you can avoid the fees. This goes for groups packages as well as season tix.

Have you been assigned a rep?

Will you be able to get single game tickets by calling on the 27th, or only online?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a package, have rep access all year.

Plus, as season ticket holder, you have lower level access.

I have Fri, Sat and Sun for every home series. 38+ games? for under $200. $7 upper corners.

What do you need a rep for? I ask honestly, not cynically. I've had season ticket packages for years, and I don't think I've ever had a reason to call them back once the tickets arrived in the mail. Once the tickets arrive for your games, what's the deal with "the rep"?

QUOTE (My_Sox_Summer @ Feb 13, 2015 -> 04:58 PM)
Get a package, have rep access all year.

Plus, as season ticket holder, you have lower level access.

I have Fri, Sat and Sun for every home series. 38+ games? for under $200. $7 upper corners.

I don't know if that was directed at me, but I live in MN. If I liked anywhere near Chicago I'd have been a season ticket holder a long time ago.

QUOTE (Brian26 @ Feb 13, 2015 -> 08:35 PM)
What do you need a rep for? I ask honestly, not cynically. I've had season ticket packages for years, and I don't think I've ever had a reason to call them back once the tickets arrived in the mail. Once the tickets arrive for your games, what's the deal with "the rep"?

For you, that may be all you need from a ticket rep. I have used my guys over the ears for groups, additional games, even asking for an extra SGA item.

What do u need for that night? I can ask my rep what he has

My mom's family goes to one game a year. We won't know an exact number for another week or so yet, but most likely between 15-19. We usually use the discount code and get seats in Section 115 as close to the field as possible. Would love to be in closer to home plate or in the Club Level but some in the group won't pay more than $50 for their ticket.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Feb 18, 2015 -> 11:10 AM)
My mom's family goes to one game a year. We won't know an exact number for another week or so yet, but most likely between 15-19. We usually use the discount code and get seats in Section 115 as close to the field as possible. Would love to be in closer to home plate or in the Club Level but some in the group won't pay more than $50 for their ticket.

Might be better to talk to my guy. A 20 ticket order without fees may be less than 15 with fees, even with a code attached.

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Feb 16, 2015 -> 10:11 AM)
For a very limited time (GOING ON RIGHT NOW) you can secure your Opening Day tickets but committing to just one more game this year.

The promotion is going on as we speak started at 10AM and it's called the Double Play.

Only on whitesox.com

I wish I'd seen this. I missed out on the OD tix to my brothers, going to try to get the 2/25 season ticket holder presale.

QUOTE (bmags @ Feb 20, 2015 -> 09:25 AM)
I wish I'd seen this. I missed out on the OD tix to my brothers, going to try to get the 2/25 season ticket holder presale.

You didn't miss much. The OD tix were priced higher than if you got a 7 game plan. The 7 game

Plan had Od tix for $25. The 2 game plan? $35.

Hell, a 7 game plan in the cheapies is as low as $55. The 2 game plan upstairs was $40.

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Feb 20, 2015 -> 02:28 PM)
You didn't miss much. The OD tix were priced higher than if you got a 7 game plan. The 7 game

Hell, a 7 game plan in the cheapies is as low as $55. The 2 game plan upstairs was $40.

Not everybody has the time or money for a 7 game plan, myself included. For people like me it was a pretty good offer.

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Feb 20, 2015 -> 02:28 PM)

I have a feeling still better than the "1 game plan" I'm going to try for.

Might be better to talk to my guy. A 20 ticket order without fees may be less than 15 with fees, even with a code attached.

The final number is going to be 16 or 17 and I will know for sure by tomorrow afternoon. The group wants to sit somewhere in Sections 111-118, as close to the field as possible. Generally with the discount codes these tickets end up being somewhere around $35. If you think there is a better way than going with the code let me know. (Also let me know when the codes start coming out.)