Single game tickets?

southsider2k5

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Feb 25, 2015 -> 09:34 AM)
Today is wed. 2/25.

I'm waiting for our code to come out from the sox.

edit: this is in response to ewokpelts yelp article referencing 2/25 as a Tuesday.

Yeah, I screwed up. I was posting the info off an earlier thread. And I mixed my dates up.

But the codes work

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Feb 25, 2015 -> 10:43 AM)
Yeah, I screwed up. I was posting the info off an earlier thread. And I mixed my dates up.

But the codes work

Just got my tix. Luckily the rep we had mentioned that our account number should be the code, and I got in. Not bad price, but not great. 55 each for upper deck reserved right behind home plate.

Still, this is my first opening day ever. Very excited.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Feb 25, 2015 -> 01:22 PM)
Got four upper deck behind firstbase, pretty high up for opening day.

When I went in there were 65 tickets available for opening day.

Yeah, I realized quick how limited they were. Grabbed row 13 behind home plate.

Edit: row 13 in the upper deck, not that rich.

Edited by bmags

Other than Opening Day and PK day there appears to be alot of seats available for every game. It doesn't look like they have increased there season ticket base much for 2015. Am I misreading this?.

I'm seeing a lot fewer seats available compared to the last couple years for the sections I'm looking at. Have previously gotten seats as close as Row 3 in Sections 111-115 and nothing lower than Row 10 this year.

Got our opening day tickets yesterday via my friend who is a STH and we are in 524 and it was $51 each. Then I just got PK day after getting clearance from the tower(my wife) today. PK is pretty close to a sell out at this point. I could only muster up 2 seats together and in the upper deck in Section 550 for $30 each. I'm bringing my daughter, so we may just hang out in Fundamentals on that deck in Left Field to be a little closer to the action.

I also agree that there are plenty of seats available for most of the other games. I'm hoping that a discount code comes out for the Mother's Day game on May 9th so the whole family can go for a little bit cheaper.

Went to the ballpark to redeem vouchers. I got a frank bobblehead for buying at the box office. Other items to choose from were frank hof plaque, bonerko bobble, the green "flat cap", and larussa bobbles.

Not sure if they'll do it today(Sunday), but go to the box office at the Chicago sports depot( inside).

Edited by ewokpelts