2015 Recruiting thread

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Feb 22, 2015 -> 02:43 PM)
Well not just another top state recruit, but top PG from Illinois. Honestly, the only reason Lovett should want to go to SJU over Illinois is because of academic eligibility, dude would be surrounded by talent and would be given the keys as a sophomore (would just have to share with Tate), that has to be a big selling part to any PG.

That said, this staff has missed time after time for a top flight pg, even though the offense should be centered around it. It honestly baffles me that we can't convince a top kid to see the amount of playing time/opportunity that they could have here, it could be the downfall of the current staff if they don't get one in 2016.

The top PG from Illinois is going to Villanova but I get what you're saying.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Feb 23, 2015 -> 09:46 AM)
I think Illinois isn't 100% sold on Lovett - and rightly so - and that very well could be why he doesn't come.

I don't think they are sold on him qualifying, not for basketball reasons.

QUOTE (gatnom @ Feb 23, 2015 -> 09:31 AM)
Did DJ Williams kick your dog or something? Lol

Hey! I've been right about two guys! Let me bast in my short lived brilliance!

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 2, 2015 -> 07:24 PM)
Yeah I'm not holding my breath but take his commitment and see what happens

This is where I'm at with it. Keep recruiting 2016's like Simpson regardless of Lovett.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 6, 2015 -> 07:29 PM)
High school cube is broadcasting the Simeon vs Eisenhower game and I'm crying laughing at how awful the broadcast is

Is it kids calling it?

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 6, 2015 -> 07:44 PM)
" I've never seen so many tall people in one place. It's like a tall person convention"

I love it.

I'm watching Geneva and St Charles East. The Geneva kids are funny talking crap about SCE.

• 2 weeks later...

Down in Peoria. Lovett is really really good. Has 15 of MPs first 21. Smooth. Got beat on d a few times though.

A sophomore on Althoff, Jordan Goodwin, is the best soph I've seen all year. Has 12 boards in the first half and he's a guard. Strong already.

Edited by Brian