2015 Catch-All thread

witesoxfan

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 23, 2015 -> 11:45 AM)
Yikes. I read that story this morning. Sounds like they suspect the ex-boyfriend.

They know its him, several eye witnesses saw him. The only issue is they are worried hes going to kill her.

Its literally across the street and two houses over. I checked all my cameras for footage for the news.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was announced last wednesday, tickets went on sale Saturday.

I had made plans with several friends to go, there were a total of 12 shows, 2 a night.

Then, saturday they went on sale and we realized only 2 could be bought at one time. We let everyone know, but we were only ones who were able to get through. With 12 shows I honestly did not think it would be that hard to find one night together.

I wish netflix and chill was around when I was younger. We actually had to watch the movie rentals because they were due back and I wasnt paying any late fees.

I am sure there is a meme for this but it was something I was just thinking of.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 2, 2015 -> 10:10 AM)
f*** that, going to blockbuster was one of the best things ever. I miss video stores and it sucks my kids wont grow up hunting through aisles trying to find the movie they want.

I go to Family Video out here. I like it a lot because you still get that Blockbuster night feel. Its kind of an event when we take the kids to pick out movies. Most of their kid movies are for free. The new release rentals are like 2 bucks and they have extremely soft policies on late returns.

We have a few Family Videos around here as well, although I haven't actually been inside any of them for quite awhile. Since we finally got a DVR last year, I just wait until the movie channels have a free preview weekend and record a bunch of stuff to watch later. I've got a ton of movies on there I still haven't gotten around to watching.

Although I bet if I went to FV tonight they'd give me a free rental simply because I haven't been there for so long.

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Dec 2, 2015 -> 11:01 AM)
We have a few Family Videos around here as well, although I haven't actually been inside any of them for quite awhile. Since we finally got a DVR last year, I just wait until the movie channels have a free preview weekend and record a bunch of stuff to watch later. I've got a ton of movies on there I still haven't gotten around to watching.

Although I bet if I went to FV tonight they'd give me a free rental simply because I haven't been there for so long.

LOL It seems like they are dying to give you a free rental there doesnt it?

QUOTE (shipps @ Dec 2, 2015 -> 11:43 AM)
LOL It seems like they are dying to give you a free rental there doesnt it?

They used to call and leave messages or send something in the mail. "We haven't seen you in a while. Come on in and get a free rental!" Haven't had either of those lately.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 2, 2015 -> 10:10 AM)
f*** that, going to blockbuster was one of the best things ever. I miss video stores and it sucks my kids wont grow up hunting through aisles trying to find the movie they want.

Agreed, but I think you guys missed what was actually being discussed.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 7, 2015 -> 01:19 PM)
Whelp, the wife and I are expecting baby boy #2 in June. The house is about to get more crazy.

Congrats.

Not so much the house getting more crazy that works my nerves but its the being in public with the two is when it gets crazy. LOL