Balta1701

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (LDF @ Mar 24, 2015 -> 10:50 PM)
at work, i just watched for the umpteen time, draft day. a very good movie, at least for me. every time i see that movie, i keep thinking, ben affleck is 1 lucky dude. whew.....

i saw that there is a new James Bond coming out in Nov..... this winter is going to be great for movies.

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 25, 2015 -> 06:00 PM)
Watched the third Hobbit movie last night. It was a half of a film with a bunch of crap thrown in to increase the length.

2 Stars: Would not recommend.

yeah they took a lot of liberties with it but i like it in a way that he help make the transition to the trilogy easier to deal with. esp the main characters of the trilogy.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Mar 28, 2015 -> 08:57 PM)
I watched This Is Where I Leave You on a flight last night, and I know it got killed by critics, but I really liked it. Really a fan of almost all the cast however.

i really like it as well, a really feel good of a movie, esp with Fonda looking hot. sometimes movies are for fun simple enjoyment.

another one in that same category is Draft Day.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Mar 28, 2015 -> 03:57 PM)
I watched This Is Where I Leave You on a flight last night, and I know it got killed by critics, but I really liked it. Really a fan of almost all the cast however.

We saw it as well this weekend. It was better than I expected.

with no movies worth going out to see, i saw Bad Boys 2 again. i needed the comedy.

i still crack up and again in tears from laughter, when both will and martin was in the tv shop and martin was complaining about his arse hurting.

that is a classic scene. pure laughter.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 2, 2015 -> 02:52 AM)
Mad Max:Fury Road looks insane

man.... that was a wild clip. i may have to rethink of not seeing the movie. i didn't have faith the the movie was going to be good.

i am glad i was wrong.

nice find and thanks.

Edited by LDF

Its a pretty unique movie series in that way. Three and four totally bottomed out the series, I remember when Vin Diesel came back to the series I laughed at the notion that the movies would make a comeback.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 2, 2015 -> 09:56 PM)
Its a pretty unique movie series in that way. Three and four totally bottomed out the series, I remember when Vin Diesel came back to the series I laughed at the notion that the movies would make a comeback.

yeah i agree, for me will be how they will bring in Jason Stratham character in. i am taking this film as an entertainment kind.

i wonder if it would be ok.

QUOTE (LDF @ Apr 2, 2015 -> 05:43 PM)
yeah i agree, for me will be how they will bring in Jason Stratham character in. i am taking this film as an entertainment kind.

i wonder if it would be ok.

If anyone takes the series seriously, they'll be disappointed. It's mindless fun.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 2, 2015 -> 02:56 PM)

The Eva Mendes one was "okay" and then Tokyo Drift was surprisingly good if you rewatch it again today...and fit it into the overall series chronology with Han.

Lucas Black (CSI New Orleans) simply wasn't a big enough name at the time to do much more than straight to video business, with all the primary characters out of the action and on the sidelines.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 3, 2015 -> 02:48 AM)
The Eva Mendes one was "okay" and then Tokyo Drift was surprisingly good if you rewatch it again today...and fit it into the overall series chronology with Han.

Lucas Black (CSI New Orleans) simply wasn't a big enough name at the time to do much more than straight to video business, with all the primary characters out of the action and on the sidelines.

i kinda like TD.... but lucas black ..... i don't know. i have a hard time with him as an actor.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 3, 2015 -> 12:06 AM)
If anyone takes the series seriously, they'll be disappointed. It's mindless fun.

i know what you mean. but i hear, not hear but critics tear it a part for this reason or that, or too much emotion or not.

it is as you said mindless fun.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 2, 2015 -> 09:48 PM)

The only cool part of Tokyo Drift was the Vin cameo at the end.