2015 TV Thread

LDF

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Nov 9, 2015 -> 10:11 AM)
I think by dragging it out even more, they are making it more obvious that Glenn isn't dead. And next week looks like it will keep dragging the question out even longer.

ya, i thought the season started out alright... and has now descended back into terribleness. :(

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 9, 2015 -> 11:59 AM)
Hot take: Leftovers is the best show airing on TV right now, and i'm not sure it's very close.

Hot take: That show is awful. Couldn't get through 3 episodes. I prefer my dramas to have like at least one slightly humorous moment now and then. That makes Breaking Bad look like Arrested Development.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 9, 2015 -> 01:07 PM)
Anyone notice on The Walking Dead that they are hiding Tara's real life pregnancy? it was really obvious when she went to talk to the doctor and reversed the chair to sit down and talk

didn't know she was pregnant in real life. what blew my mind is these 3 people are siblings :P

tumblr_mwxbugf8Hx1s6kq2go1_500.jpg

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 9, 2015 -> 03:52 PM)
Hot take: That show is awful. Couldn't get through 3 episodes. I prefer my dramas to have like at least one slightly humorous moment now and then. That makes Breaking Bad look like Arrested Development.

It's gotten better since the first season, but yeah, it's pretty dark, humorless stuff. It has the Lost "wtf does this mean" element though, which I dig a lot.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Nov 9, 2015 -> 02:10 PM)
didn't know she was pregnant in real life. what blew my mind is these 3 people are siblings :P

tumblr_mwxbugf8Hx1s6kq2go1_500.jpg

Her full brother is also an actor that I think you'd recognize. Plays one of the characters on Last Man Standing (Tim Allen's sitcom).

QUOTE (farmteam @ Nov 9, 2015 -> 06:44 PM)
Homeland with another stellar episode last night.

The leak has gotta be the Berlin station chief, right? The that Saul is/was f***ing? It seems like such the obvious answer that I don't think it's right.

They have already revealed who it is.

Edited by pettie4sox

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 9, 2015 -> 03:51 PM)
5 episodes in and Master of None is a masterpiece. Highly recommend. Very current.

It's Louie without the REALLY WEIRD s*** that details some Louie episodes.

I almost want to go back and rewatch the season. It's phenomenal.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Nov 10, 2015 -> 03:42 PM)
Walking Dead News: Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as Negan, rumored to make an appearance toward the end of this season.

Sweet.

I really think the final shot of the season just needs to be him patting Lucille in his hands. It would be a great set-up even if he isn't immediately introduced next season.

WTF CBS??? I have been waiting patiently for the last month or so for Person of Interest's return only to find online that this upcoming season has been shortened to only 13 episodes but it's the LAST season.

RIP Team Machine........

QUOTE (juddling @ Nov 10, 2015 -> 03:14 PM)
WTF CBS??? I have been waiting patiently for the last month or so for Person of Interest's return only to find online that this upcoming season has been shortened to only 13 episodes but it's the LAST season.

RIP Team Machine........

At CCSD Jonathan Nolan said that they're approaching the upcoming season as it is going to be their last because they haven't been told anything by CBS. I still don't think an announcement has been made either way.

But I think that this is going to be the last season because Nolan has another show coming up on HBO called Westworld (Where he is the showrunner), and ever since Interstellar's press tour, he has been seriously talking about directing a feature and that he directed the the pilot episode of Westworld to hone his skills behind the camera. Plus his brother has a new movie in pre-production, his wife sold a script to Legendary with huge blockbuster potential that the studio is keen on making and he is very much in demand as a screenwriter.

I think that with all that is on his plate that Person of Interest is over.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Nov 16, 2015 -> 04:03 PM)
Just curious, coming from someone who doesn't watch TWD-

Were all the conspiracy theorists correct in their predictions that Glenn would come back?

No one knows yet and most everyone is pissed that TWD is stalling on it.