2015 TV Thread

LDF

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 27, 2015 -> 06:55 AM)
Actually it has(in a sense). If you can believe it, a Friends scene had never aired because it was to go on shortly after 9/11 and it was about Chandler going on a plane and being suspected of having a bomb. Only recently has it been made available to watch

http://www.mtv.com/news/2244620/friends-ai...-deleted-scene/

The Simpsons pulled the Homer vs NYC episode after 9/11.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Aug 29, 2015 -> 08:05 AM)
Finally watched Ballers finale last night. I think I'm done with the show. Just a s***ty sports version of Entourage. And the acting by some is so bad.

Yeah, I'm not as high on it as other people but it's a harmless fast watch to me. Didn't need to see Rock's ass.

FINALLY got around to the first 6 episodes of Vikings....I really like it. One thing I noticed was that the lead actor reminded me a lot of Charlie Hunnam (Jax from SOA)

The actress playing his wife looks very nice though

While this may just be because I'm in the industry and it's about time a movie/show came around that wasn't an insult, the USA show Mr. Robot with Christian Slater is amazing. I highly recommend it...and if you ever had a question as to what computer "hacking/cracking" actually looks like, you'll see it here. Of course, the show is much more than just that, as it's also filled with drugs, sex and action.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 02:58 PM)
While this may just be because I'm in the industry and it's about time a movie/show came around that wasn't an insult, the USA show Mr. Robot with Christian Slater is amazing. I highly recommend it...and if you ever had a question as to what computer "hacking/cracking" actually looks like, you'll see it here. Of course, the show is much more than just that, as it's also filled with drugs, sex and action.

This thread has been hyping Mr Robot for a while now. Welcome to the party :D

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 08:59 AM)
This thread has been hyping Mr Robot for a while now. Welcome to the party :D

I usually don't start recommending shows until they're on for a while...far too many shows have a few good episodes and turn to trash.

I don't read many of these sorts of threads, because most of you have incredibly terrible taste in tv/music/movies, as highlighted by a 7 page big brother thread. And yes, before you ask, my taste is impeccable. ;)

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 01:33 PM)
I've watched way too much Impractical Jokers over the last 5 days. It's been on Tru all weekend, and I love it. Can't believe I had never seen a second of it until last week.

I had a one month phase where I must have watched 40-50 episodes of it. I'm over it now. It kind of gets old.