2015 AL Central Thread

flavum

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Oh Jason

In regards to that rotation, one of the things i remember about the 94 season was that McDowell and Fernandez started the season rather mediocre, but Alvarez and Bere started the season undefeated for like a month and a half, which nobody expected.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 12:39 PM)
Jason, look at the opening post in the thread.

Eh....how the hell am I supposed to know what the first post is in a catch all thread. I have no earthly idea what is in the catch all threads nor do I read many posts in catch all threads (hence my general disdain for them). Now that I get made fun for making stupid posts because of them...all members posting in the catch all thread (after this post) will be banned. No exceptions!*

* Unless of course I like you...in which case it is okay...so in code, neither Kyle or Wite can ever post in a catch-all thread again. Everyone else is fair game. And Shipps...well he is banned just because.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 03:15 PM)
Eh....how the hell am I supposed to know what the first post is in a catch all thread. I have no earthly idea what is in the catch all threads nor do I read many posts in catch all threads (hence my general disdain for them). Now that I get made fun for making stupid posts because of them...all members posting in the catch all thread (after this post) will be banned. No exceptions!*

* Unless of course I like you...in which case it is okay...so in code, neither Kyle or Wite can ever post in a catch-all thread again. Everyone else is fair game. And Shipps...well he is banned just because.

While your point is valid and I agree with you 100%, in this case, the thread is only one page long.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jan 8, 2015 -> 05:02 PM)
Are you sure about that ? That just sounds ridiculous.

Talk about Human Rain Delay. That guy took forever to pitch, like Contreras when he first came to the Sox in 2004.

Seem to be collecting ex-Sox. Radinsky was a pitching coach there previously.

Edited by caulfield12

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (flavum @ Feb 5, 2015 -> 01:19 PM)
Victor Martinez f***ed up his knee. 4-6 weeks.

Never know how that will linger.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Feb 5, 2015 -> 01:31 PM)
Bob Nightengale ‏@BNightengale 10m10 minutes ago

The #Tigers hope Martinez will be ready to start season but realistically it may be late April or May

That is a lot longer than 4-6 weeks.