Sports Betting

kev211

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 07:58 AM)
You're such a failure, KyYlE. That quote is from a different movie. Not Blade! Duh!

I couldnt find the meme to match that movie, so i picked the first one in the search. I know its from his bad airplane movie

i didnt like this one

snipes_says_always_bet_on_black_thumb.jpg

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 08:16 AM)
I couldnt find the meme to match that movie, so i picked the first one in the search. I know its from his bad airplane movie

i didnt like this one

snipes_says_always_bet_on_black_thumb.jpg

How dare you, sir! Passenger 57 is a classic!

Europa League matches I like today:

Ajax +110 - Legia just restarted their season so I'm going with the better team at home against a side that may be rusty

Club Brugge +114 - I admittedyly don't follow the Belgian league, but they appear to be in good form and they are away to Aab who play in the Danish league that hasn't started play yet this season so this is a pure fade against a side that shouldn't be in form yet

Roma -1 -105 - They are the second best team in Italy. They are at home. They should beat a non-PSV Dutch side every time if they are taking this competition seriously.

Inter Milan PK -137 - The ML is tempting but this is safer since they are on the road. They can't be trusted to take this that seriously but they are far superior in class to a down Celtic side.

Dnipro/Olympiakos U2 EV - Dnipro's season hasn't restarted yet so I think this is going to be a bore fest

PSV/Zenit O2.5 - Both teams can score and both teams make mistakes defensively. Looking forward to this from a pure fun aspect as this should be lively

Tottenham/Fiorentina O2.5 -125 - Another one where both teams can score and Tottenham has a tendency to make mistakes. Could see 4 or 5 goals even in either of these

I'm only throwing a small amount on these, mostly just to have some fun this afternoon. If you want to be selective, I like the PSV/Zenit over and Ajax match the most. Roma -1 a close 3rd

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 16, 2015 -> 10:43 AM)
I learned my lesson back in college. I had done well with college basketball, so then I let it all ride on Opening Day. I went with Buehrle vs. KC and Randy Johnson was pitching for Arizona. The Sox and DBacks ended up scoring a combined zero runs and my balance disappeared. Never again, lol.

Never bet more than 5-10% of your bank roll on one bet!

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Feb 19, 2015 -> 10:09 AM)
Europa League matches I like today:

Ajax +110 - Legia just restarted their season so I'm going with the better team at home against a side that may be rusty

Club Brugge +114 - I admittedyly don't follow the Belgian league, but they appear to be in good form and they are away to Aab who play in the Danish league that hasn't started play yet this season so this is a pure fade against a side that shouldn't be in form yet

Roma -1 -105 - They are the second best team in Italy. They are at home. They should beat a non-PSV Dutch side every time if they are taking this competition seriously.

Inter Milan PK -137 - The ML is tempting but this is safer since they are on the road. They can't be trusted to take this that seriously but they are far superior in class to a down Celtic side.

Dnipro/Olympiakos U2 EV - Dnipro's season hasn't restarted yet so I think this is going to be a bore fest

PSV/Zenit O2.5 - Both teams can score and both teams make mistakes defensively. Looking forward to this from a pure fun aspect as this should be lively

Tottenham/Fiorentina O2.5 -125 - Another one where both teams can score and Tottenham has a tendency to make mistakes. Could see 4 or 5 goals even in either of these

I'm only throwing a small amount on these, mostly just to have some fun this afternoon. If you want to be selective, I like the PSV/Zenit over and Ajax match the most. Roma -1 a close 3rd

Thanks!

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Feb 26, 2015 -> 12:17 PM)
So what sites do people here use? I have a local that I use but would prefer getting into a large site with more options. Unfortunately i can't register at bovada because NY state is so awesome

I have used betdsi and bookmaker and have been able to withdraw from both. Dsi sent a shady check one time, but they ended up sending me a new one that worked. So I like bookmaker better, but dsi tends to have better bonuses

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 07:30 AM)
Bovada doesn't accept accounts from NY. I'm probably going to open an account at 5Dimes.

Anyway, college basketball afternoon conference tourney games start today, so that's fun :lol:

I thought Illinois was bad.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Mar 7, 2015 -> 10:03 AM)
I need some betting the house bets today.

Michigan State and Indiana?

Illinois and Purdue?

Any of these games an absolute lock?

Neither of those games are close to being locks IMO.

• 2 weeks later...