Sports Betting

kev211

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Time for Kentucky Derby betting. Everybody in our family gets a horse, we do win and show bets on those horses, box an exacta and then throw in a few tri and super bets.

Son: 13 Nyquist (3-1) He always picks the favorite

Me: 11 Exaggerator (8-1) Three of last four Santa Anita winners won or placed in the Derby

Wife: 5 Gun Runner (10-1) She is a big fan of the second amendment

Daughter: 2 Suddenbreakingnews (20-1) She usually goes for pink silks, but without any this year she went with the orange/white checker

Time for Kentucky Derby betting. Everybody in our family gets a horse, we do win and show bets on those horses, box an exacta and then throw in a few tri and super bets.

Son: 13 Nyquist (3-1) He always picks the favorite

Me: 11 Exaggerator (8-1) Three of last four Santa Anita winners won or placed in the Derby

Wife: 5 Gun Runner (10-1) She is a big fan of the second amendment

Daughter: 2 Suddenbreakingnews (20-1) She usually goes for pink silks, but without any this year she went with the orange/white checker

Looks like a win bet, all three show bets, the exacta and the trifecta. $$$

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 31, 2016 -> 09:13 AM)
I bet a lot on soccer but I usually stay away from friendlies. You just never know who is going to show up.

I got quite burned betting on friendlies. Oh well, lesson learned.

Tell me your bets so I can follow suit.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 04:19 PM)
Brazil -2.5 over Haiti? O/U 3.5?

Ecuador over Peru? O/U 2?

I like the under in the Brazil game. I also think Brazil will have a challenge to cover. I'm thinking a 2-1 or 2-0 game. Brazil has to find a way to get some better shots.

QUOTE (Tex @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 04:28 PM)
I like the under in the Brazil game. I also think Brazil will have a challenge to cover. I'm thinking a 2-1 or 2-0 game. Brazil has to find a way to get some better shots.

They just don't seem as near dominate as they were in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

In a private wager I have Dustin Johnson and Sergio Garcia in the Open at 100-1 Odds to win each. Even better, if they both finish in the top 10 I also collect at 100-1. I love a guy who is drinking and talking out his ass.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else been following the wOBA model picks that sportsline has been putting out (they used to be free on Twitter by the guy who created it)? I've been scared to jump on because I figure it's going to slump soon, but it has been ridiculous.