Sports Betting

kev211

I had the luxury of betting TCU first half -9. Up 10-3 their kicker, who leads all of fbs in FGs made, misses a 29 yard field goal off the upright with 20 seconds left in the 2nd quarter.

I also had UNC +2. Down 4 with 3:30 left, Fedora decided to go for it on fourth and goal from the 6 instead of taking the FG and making it a FG wins it game. Their QB throws his second pick in a goal to go situation in the game.

A fantastic night.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Boogua @ Sep 4, 2015 -> 09:44 AM)
I had the luxury of betting TCU first half -9. Up 10-3 their kicker, who leads all of fbs in FGs made, misses a 29 yard field goal off the upright with 20 seconds left in the 2nd quarter.

Blame that dramatic prairie dog.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Sep 4, 2015 -> 09:44 AM)

I also had UNC +2. Down 4 with 3:30 left, Fedora decided to go for it on fourth and goal from the 6 instead of taking the FG and making it a FG wins it game. Their QB throws his second pick in a goal to go situation in the game.

A fantastic night.

I had TCU (-8) and ND (-3.5) in a two team teaser. Needless to say, not happy with TCU. Fumble in the red zone, shanked 29 yard FG, INT in the end zone and Minnesota with a last minute TD to bring it to 6. Oh well. TCU major let down.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 6, 2015 -> 01:13 PM)
Sorry about that. Jimbo has enjoyed crushing these types of teams lately. Plus Jimbo is trying to get confidence with Golston.

Not your fault. I just figured Golson would struggle a bit and I knew Texas State could put up 10+. Unfortunately Golson didn't look phased.

Edited by soxfan49