2015-16 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 6, 2015 -> 01:03 AM)
What happened now

Blatant delay of game not called on their TD play. They'll still beat Texas easily, but funny to see twitter erupt because of the crazy Longhorns fan base.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Sep 6, 2015 -> 12:25 AM)
Oh please, your act is so tired.

So it wasn't a delay of game that led directly to a TD? And no, I have no interest in this game after seeing Texas look as bad this year as they did last year. Better games on TV to watch now.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 6, 2015 -> 01:14 AM)
Starting with your jealous, petty bullshut already? Try being an adult for once.

Oh come on, that was a bad call right off the bat. With that said, ND is completely outclassing Texas it appears. I'm watching FSU/Texas St. now...what can you tell me about this new FSU QB?

Oh come on, that was a bad call right off the bat. With that said, ND is completely outclassing Texas it appears. I'm watching FSU/Texas St. now...what can you tell me about this new FSU QB?

Teams get away with snapping the ball a half second late all the time. Teams get away with obvious face masks much less often.

I haer the new FSU QB is very turnover prone, although he's never gotten to face a Sun Belt team before so I'm sure he'll be fine.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 5, 2015 -> 08:27 PM)
So it wasn't a delay of game that led directly to a TD? And no, I have no interest in this game after seeing Texas look as bad this year as they did last year. Better games on TV to watch now.

You totally missed the point. Like you weren't perched over the keyboard, foaming at the mouth, waiting for the 1st non-call against ND? You completely ignore that every team gets bad calls in their favor, or to their detriment.