2015-2016 NFL Thread

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 03:14 PM)
Best guess: he's saying that this proves Mariota will not be available past #2.

Eagles just might not want to pay the price to move into the top 6 or 7 in the first round.

Or they might not like Mariota.

Lot's of reason.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 03:39 PM)
Hasnt he been injured pretty much since he was drafted?

Pretty much. I'm sure that is a reason he is calling it quits. He appeared in just 30 games out of 64.

QUOTE (kevo880 @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 03:49 PM)
Jeff Dickerson ‏@ESPNChiBears 45s45 seconds ago

#Titans have finalized deal for safety Da'Norris Searcy, per @PaulKuharskyNFL

Bears are missing out on freaking everyone

If they sign Rolle as reported a strong possibility that would be why they didnt go after Searcy.

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 03:51 PM)
I would reverse that logic.

I dont know who they tab at this point. With all the open cap space they have and all the open spots I cant assume they are missing out on anyone they want. If they really want a guy they can get him at this point, especially these medicore FA's.

I am fine with what Bears are doing. They will end up with a new safety, but if they don't believe in a guy longterm, then don't sign them.

We are not going to win a championship through Free Agency, but if we do, we have a GM from the one team who has. I trust him.

QUOTE (kevo880 @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 04:03 PM)
I've heard that we are no longer in on Pot Roast, then 20 min later hear that Oakland is no longer in on him because Chicago has a bigger offer. I don't know what to believe

QUOTE (kevo880 @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 04:03 PM)
Bears wanted both.

This FA opening day has sucked IMO. Not the moves but all the reported moves or "interest" that may be false or may be correct. No one knows whats going on until moves are made official through the teams or players as far as I am concerned.

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 04:08 PM)
This FA opening day has sucked IMO. Not the moves but all the reported moves or "interest" that may be false or may be correct. No one knows whats going on until moves are made official through the teams or players as far as I am concerned.

Speaking of...is it official official the McPhee deal?