2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jan 26, 2016 -> 02:40 PM)
Phil Emery joining the Falcons front office. I found Shea McClellin's destination in free agency. All joking aside, that's where Phil belongs. He's a good dude and a decent scout. He has a place in an NFL front office. Shouldn't be in charge though.

Expect to see a bunch of dudes in Atlanta who have great measurables but can't play football. Also, 1st round draft picks that are expected to "contribute on special teams" this year, or whatever his comment was about McClellin. You draft a 1st rounder to be a starter and impact player from Day 1 (obvious exception at QB if you have a current starter, a la Packers with Favre/Rodgers). Not a guy who can play on Special Teams. What a clown.

Wentz has all the physical attributes of a potentially good NFL quarterback but like all the rest he has so many weaknesses (and that's at the collegiate level) that he would be a HUGE project. But I guess you have to roll the dice on someone for that position until it hits.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 07:14 PM)
They won't let him walk, that is moronic. I think they want to make sure they have depth and never have to go out there with Bellamy, Mariani and Meredith ever again

They do have inside information on his injury history. He isn't valuable if he isn't on the field.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 27, 2016 -> 07:56 AM)
Braxton Miller, Josh Perry, Adolphus Washington, Tyvis Powell, Nick Vannett and Noah Spence.

What are your thoughts on Darron Lee?

Is he big enough to play ILB?

Edited by GoSox05

Got an e-mail from Ted Phillips today saying that they are lowering season ticket preseason prices by 40%, while increasing regular season ticket prices by 10%, as part of new "variable" pricing. As a whole, the cost of a full season will stay the same.

I know some people will fall for it, but a load of s***. That changes nothing.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 27, 2016 -> 01:01 PM)
Got an e-mail from Ted Phillips today saying that they are lowering season ticket preseason prices by 40%, while increasing regular season ticket prices by 10%, as part of new "variable" pricing. As a whole, the cost of a full season will stay the same.

Yeah, but basically will remove the feeling that they are "losing" money when they sell them.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 27, 2016 -> 01:01 PM)

It may get more non season ticket holders to the preseason games. I think that is the goal.

Edited by ptatc

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jan 28, 2016 -> 10:19 AM)
Kansas City and New England are apparently eyeing Miller in the 2nd round. I actually think he would fit excellently in both of those offenses.

Yep, he's now being projected 2nd round after his performance at practice.