2015-2016 NFL Thread

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 14, 2015 -> 03:05 PM)
Is that your opinion? Everything I have read about Williams is that he is the most versatile defense lineman in the draft and that his strength would be to playing upright going downhill.

Yeah it' my opinion. We don't totally disagree though. I think Williams is the best player in the draft, I just don't think I'd classify him as a pass rusher. He's probably a 5 technique in a 34 front and could play multiple spots in a 43 front. Richard Seymour comp on the high end.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 15, 2015 -> 10:24 AM)
Brandon Spikes just can't believe the jury found his buddy guilty

Many people thought they didnt show any real evidence that he actually killed the guy, and they are partially right. However the circumstantial evidence is pretty overwhelming.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 15, 2015 -> 10:11 AM)
It's back to the Big House, and get ready for his next murder trial.

Will they actually have the other trial? Is there really a point in lengthening his current sentence of life without parole?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 15, 2015 -> 10:55 AM)
Will they actually have the other trial? Is there really a point in lengthening his current sentence of life without parole?

I would think that the families involved may want him to be found guilty so they can go after whatever money he has left

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 15, 2015 -> 10:53 AM)
Many people thought they didnt show any real evidence that he actually killed the guy, and they are partially right. However the circumstantial evidence is pretty overwhelming.

That's because of Massachusetts' Joint Venture law, prosecution didn't have to prove he actually pulled the trigger.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Apr 20, 2015 -> 08:24 AM)
Hell of an operation Chip Kelly's running over there.

They will be the greatest college team ever

ESPN has gone full facial on this Tebow thing. good lord

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 20, 2015 -> 02:49 PM)
The postgame shows won't be the same. He and OB were always a must listen after a big win or awful loss.

One of the few things I listened to on sports talk. Tragic.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 12:18 PM)
@RobDemovsky

First bit of schedule information: Packers will host the Bears on Thanksgiving night. #ESPNNFL

That's better than the Bears having to host the Packers that night, at least for the fans.