2015-2016 NFL Thread

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 10:21 AM)
Hmm interesting, I always thought reduction in inflammation was good for injury recovery.

No you need it to heal. Now there is confusion at what inflammation really is to most people. Many people call the swelling or edema associated with a sprained ankle inflammation. This edema does limit healing as it doesn't allow for the proper nutrients to get to the site.

The true physiologic inflammation to which I'm referring is at a cellular level and can't be seen. It is the true healing process. The inflammation is needed for the first 3-7 days to promote healing.

This is another misnomer in lay terms called "chronic inflammation" in reference to muscles and tendons in sports injuries. It really doesn't exist. It only exists in disease conditions as I stated before. Chronic inflammation in a sports injuries in really a degredation of the tendon and tissue necrosis or death.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there could be a ton of trades tomorrow. Wouldn't be surprised if there was none either, but I think there could be some big moves.

Jets have been rumored to be trading Muhammad Wilkerson. I would trade for him in a heart beat.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 10:50 AM)
I think there could be a ton of trades tomorrow. Wouldn't be surprised if there was none either, but I think there could be some big moves.

Jets have been rumored to be trading Muhammad Wilkerson. I would trade for him in a heart beat.

Bold statements!

Here is more on that possible Browns draft. If they do this and Mariota ends up being bad. The NFL should just put that team down. Again.

@SportsCenter

Browns offer two 1st-round picks to Titans for No. 2 overall selection, where they would plan to take Marcus Mariota. (via @PatMcManamon)

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 11:36 AM)
I hope the Bears take Amari Cooper. Polian said he's Reggie Wayne with speed.

I would take that in a heartbeat but I still like DGB a bit better and he can be had later. I also really like Strong and White.

Edited by RockRaines

Sorry, DGB can hope to be alshon jeffery, but not sure medium speed not very good route runners makes a very dynamic offense.

Also, Jeffery is a crazy hard worker which I never caught from DGB. Alshon has also never been caught bragging about a pound of weed that wasn't his and threw his girlfriends roommate down the stairs.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 12:08 PM)
Sorry, DGB can hope to be alshon jeffery, but not sure medium speed not very good route runners makes a very dynamic offense.

Also, Jeffery is a crazy hard worker which I never caught from DGB. Alshon has also never been caught bragging about a pound of weed that wasn't his and threw his girlfriends roommate down the stairs.

Jeffrey wasnt exactly a polished final product out of college either. The off the field stuff is the main concern, otherwise he would be rated a lot higher

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 12:36 PM)
Apparently the Browns are going to trade up for Mariota. Lol Manziel.

Also, I'm hoping the marijuana arrest leads to Shane Ray falling to the Bears in the second. I could not care less about marijuana arrests.

Whoever this is:

Russell Lande

‏@RUSSLANDE

Heard that Falcons told Missouri DE S. Ray that they will draft him 7th overall, The Packers are targeting LB D. Perryman with the (2 of 3)

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 12:39 PM)
Here is more on that possible Browns draft. If they do this and Mariota ends up being bad. The NFL should just put that team down. Again.

@SportsCenter

Browns offer two 1st-round picks to Titans for No. 2 overall selection, where they would plan to take Marcus Mariota. (via @PatMcManamon)

Paul Kuharsky

‏@PaulKuharskyNFL

#Titans source: #Browns have not made an offer for No. 2.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 12:14 PM)
I want Shelton in 1st, Agholor in 2nd. I do love me some Amari Cooper though

Shelton is the guy the Bears are going to take in my opinion. He has sort of faded out of the conversation in the past month or so with regards to the Bears but it seems like they have had targeted him from the start.

Adam Jahns @adamjahns · 35m 35 minutes ago

#Bears GM Ryan Pace said there's seven players they've identified for the No. 7 pick.

Adam Jahns @adamjahns · 35m 35 minutes ago

#Bears will not pick up the fifth year option for Shea McClellin.

Adam Jahns @adamjahns · 31m 31 minutes ago

#Bears GM Ryan Pace said he's fielded calls for the No. 7 pick.

Adam Jahns @adamjahns · 25m 25 minutes ago

#Bears GM Ryan Pace won't rule out moving up in the draft but said you have to be extra mindful of the cost and get the pick right.

Adam Jahns @adamjahns · 24m 24 minutes ago

#Bears GM Ryan Pace's big board includes 170 players.