2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 08:15 PM)
so Goodell is announcing picks from outside at the grant park thing. What's the purpose of the thing at the auditorium theater then? I'm confused

just was outstide to open the draft. he was inside for the Winston pick

f***ing asinine. They had an established wide receiver in Marshall with needs all over the field. So they basically paid to get rid of a guy and then replaced him with their most important pick. f***ing. Stupid.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 07:58 PM)
f***ing asinine. They had an established wide receiver in Marshall with needs all over the field. So they basically paid to get rid of a guy and then replaced him with their most important pick. f***ing. Stupid.

QFT

This team would be better with Marshall and Vic Beasley/Shelton/Gregory than white + 5 th rounder

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 08:00 PM)
QFT

This team would be better with Marshall and Vic Beasley/Shelton/Gregory than white + 5 th rounder

Yup. I hated the Marshall trade, still hate it.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 08:00 PM)
QFT

Im trying to stay positive, but it just seems the Bears had talent at offensive skill positions.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 07:52 PM)
I'd rather trade down, add a pick and take DeVante Parker instead of drafting White.

Dan Pompei was on earlier and his sauces were telling him the Bears weren't getting offers to trade down.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 30, 2015 -> 08:04 PM)
Im trying to stay positive, but it just seems the Bears had talent at offensive skill positions.

Bears wanted Williams after he got picked by Jets they took BPA in White. Bear defense is not going to be fixed in any one draft.