2015-2016 NFL Thread

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 12:36 PM)
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 27m27 minutes ago

Reggie Wayne and New England Patriots have reached agreement on a one-year deal, league source told ESPN.

Does he have anything like in the tank or is Belichick just trolling the Colts again?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 24, 2015 -> 12:54 PM)
I was quite surprised Bears didn't sign him or show more interest (given all their injuries at WR).

They might have shown interest, but I doubt it was mutual, I bet he'd rather retire than play for these Bears.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 25, 2015 -> 10:45 AM)
Doesn't it seem like the NFL is #1 in "anonymous" sources in cases like this?

Absolutely. And of course Gruden and RG3 arent besties, but come on now. Pull RG3 after one sack? If you are going to be ultra critical of another person in your profession, at least have the balls to put your name on it

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 26, 2015 -> 07:03 PM)
"This product really works! You should all buy it! I'm not just saying this because I'm an investor!"

It's one thing to say you fully endorse a product, it is completely different to insinuate it cures concussions and knee injuries

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 26, 2015 -> 08:05 PM)
It's one thing to say you fully endorse a product, it is completely different to insinuate it cures concussions and knee injuries

If he's paid by that company and he's marketing it as actually providing medical benefits that could get him in some trouble with the FDA, but probably not if you can count it as a "supplement".

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 26, 2015 -> 09:23 PM)
If he's paid by that company and he's marketing it as actually providing medical benefits that could get him in some trouble with the FDA, but probably not if you can count it as a "supplement".

There is some research on the product which suggests that it decreases some blood plasma proteins that reduce muscle function and one neurotrophic protein for the brain. This is a far cry from proving it helped all of this but it does suggest with some evidence that he probably wouldn't get into FDA issues.