2015 Pro Golf Tours Thread + Fantasy Golf Challenge

At Doral my Golf Channel fantasy picks are

Rory McIlroy, Jim Furyk, Hunter Mahan, and Webb Simpson

At the Puerto Rico Open

Jerry Kelly, Zac Blair, Jeff Maggert, and Rocco Mediate

Honestly I picked Maggert and Mediate more for sentimental reasons.

Would there be any interest in setting up a soxtalk fantasy golf league on the Golf Channel? No cash, all bragging rights.

Pro tournaments are a lot of fun. Fans kind of settle into a couple routines. Pick a spot and stay. You get to see everyone, see how each do on a certain hole, and if the location is great you will have food, drink, and bathrooms close by. Par 3s are popular for that. Next is the pick a player or group and follow them for 18 holes. Watching how they approach the game, etc. is a great learning experience. When I volunteer at tournaments I always ask to be a scorer's assistant (standard bearer) Walking 18 inside the ropes with the players is a lot of fun. A buddy and I use to walk hole #1 with a group, wait and follow the next group on #2, etc.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 11:38 AM)
I've never played fantasy golf but I'd be up for trying.

Go to http://fantasy.golfchannel.com/

sign up for a free account and look for the league soxtalk password is 2005champs (yeah I know original)

The basic idea is each week you will be presented with four groupings of players. You pick one player in each group that you believe will do the best at that weeks tournament. Points are awarded based on the prize money that player has earned.

QUOTE (Tex @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 04:22 PM)
Go to http://fantasy.golfchannel.com/

sign up for a free account and look for the league soxtalk password is 2005champs (yeah I know original)

The basic idea is each week you will be presented with four groupings of players. You pick one player in each group that you believe will do the best at that weeks tournament. Points are awarded based on the prize money that player has earned.

what's the ID #?