3/5 ST: White Sox vs Dodgers 2pm MLB Network

GGajewski18

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 12:21 PM)
Scott Merkin @scottmerkin · 2h 2 hours ago

Today's CWS lineup: Johnson 4, Bonifacio 5, Abreu 3, Cabrera 7, Ramirez 6, Gillaspie 5, Soto 2, Taylor DH, Thompson 9, Danks LHP

What inning does Danks give up a 4 spot?

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 12:40 PM)
I hope Dick Allen doesn't find this game thread. He is going to be pissed off that people are watching meaningless baseball 2 days in a row.

When did I ever write that? Evaluating future performance based on these games is silly. That is what I wrote. Although it is comforting that based on yesterday, Avi is in line for a huge season which should bring the White Sox the Central Divsion crown.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 12:46 PM)
When did I ever write that? Evaluating future performance based on these games is silly. That is what I wrote.

We all know that players with good Spring Training performances carry it into the regular season.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 12:46 PM)
When did I ever write that? Evaluating future performance based on these games is silly. That is what I wrote.

If noting that someone had a good/bad game is your idea of evaluating future performances, as if we were extrapolating that data to mean anything, then this thread if going to be just as infuriating for you as yesterday's.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 12:48 PM)
If noting that someone had a good/bad game is your idea of evaluating future performances, as if we were extrapolating that data to mean anything, then this thread if going to be just as infuriating for you as yesterday's.

I think no game threads until Hawk's mythical 1/3rd Memorial Day assessments.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 12:48 PM)

There were several posts way beyond that, and you know it. I am not bothered by someone pointing out some player looks good, but it is March 5. The regular season doesn't start for a month.

These games mean nothing.

If that's true, there's no possibility Sanchez or Beckham win the 2b job...that they're 100% set on Jennings, about their bench set-up as well as the last two RH relievers.

and Fourth outfielder...because of Sweeney, Betemit, Josh Fields, etc., being spring training sensations.

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 01:08 PM)
Challenge accepted...

single up the middle.

If he does win the job, how many times will that plate appearance where he stood his ground and doubled down the LF line be cited?

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 01:11 PM)
If he does win the job, how many times will that plate appearance where he stood his ground and doubled down the LF line be cited?

Against Clayton Kershaw who was pitching like it was a game for first place in September even though it was his first start of the spring on March 5th.

To answer your question, I'm guessing never.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Mar 5, 2015 -> 01:21 PM)
Scott Merkin @scottmerkin · 2h 2 hours ago

Today's CWS lineup: Johnson 4, Bonifacio 5, Abreu 3, Cabrera 7, Ramirez 6, Gillaspie 5, Soto 2, Taylor DH, Thompson 9, Danks LHP

Is there a new rule in baseball that we can play with 2 3rd baseman? I'm guessing Bonifacio is suppose to be 8.