There's a new Sox fan in town!

Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 9, 2015 -> 08:40 PM)
I'm tired.

Three nights in a row, the baby was up at 230 or 300 and didn't finally go back to sleep without crying until around 530 or 6 a.m.

Luckily, my wife's mom has been very helpful, and has done most of the hard work (changing diapers/helping to get over hiccups/bathing and washing, etc.)

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 06:44 AM)
Don't worry, it gets more tiring

Took our daughter to the library yesterday, in the toddler section there was a guy sitting on the couch straight passed out and snoring. At first it was a bit creepy because there weren't any kids around him so I didn't know if he was a Dad or just a passed out bum. Finally his kids came and woke him up while his phone alarm was going up.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 9, 2015 -> 09:40 PM)
I'm tired.

Welcome to the next year of your life.

Our baby was an AWFUL sleeper until about 9 months. Now she asks to go up for naps and goes to bed without any issues.

My 4 year old was just awesome. If you gave him a bottle, he passed out (sometimes while drinking it) and he would sleep through the night starting at like 3 months old. At 6 months, easy transition to his crib from the bassinet.

My 2 year old has been nothing short of a nightmare. He still gets up at like 3AM every morning, gets into our bed, and causes a fuss. He doesnt take consistent naps, he is a BEAR to wake up, and he is super grumpy for like an hour after he wakes up.

Kids are weird, and you just never know which model you lucked into

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 10, 2015 -> 09:12 AM)
My 4 year old was just awesome. If you gave him a bottle, he passed out (sometimes while drinking it) and he would sleep through the night starting at like 3 months old. At 6 months, easy transition to his crib from the bassinet.

My 2 year old has been nothing short of a nightmare. He still gets up at like 3AM every morning, gets into our bed, and causes a fuss. He doesnt take consistent naps, he is a BEAR to wake up, and he is super grumpy for like an hour after he wakes up.

Kids are weird, and you just never know which model you lucked into

Our daughter has just been the best night sleeper from the start, so I'm already convinced this next kid is not gonna sleep a wink.

• 4 weeks later...