2015 MLB Catch-All Thread

LittleHurt05

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pablo Sandoval had enough time during yesterday's game (when he wasn't going 2 for 4 with two singles) to send out some photo on Instagram.

Benched today...had to apologize to the team. Quickly becoming a difficult player to like, if he wasn't already.

Another repeat of the Chicken and Beer/Terry Francona fiasco, didn't see that coming.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 18, 2015 -> 04:06 PM)
Pablo Sandoval had enough time during yesterday's game (when he wasn't going 2 for 4 with two singles) to send out some photo on Instagram.

Benched today...had to apologize to the team. Quickly becoming a difficult player to like, if he wasn't already.

Another repeat of the Chicken and Beer/Terry Francona fiasco, didn't see that coming.

Actually, he "liked" some photos of a women with big boobs while in the bathroom. I'll let the obvious inference speak for itself.

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Jun 18, 2015 -> 04:00 PM)
Actually, he "liked" some photos of a women with big boobs while in the bathroom. I'll let the obvious inference speak for itself.

Oh, okay...that's even worse.

The original story was that he was sending out pictures on Instagram from the clubhouse during a game, but the announcers (it was one of the earlier games today) didn't even know what Instagram was, so it's no wonder the specifics got twisted around.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/06/...jgjL/story.html

The old "I pushed the button at the wrong time" excuse. That's a new one. Funny they included the woman's instagram profile, she's going to get a lot of attention out of that.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 18, 2015 -> 07:45 PM)
Oh, okay...that's even worse. The original story was that he was sending out pictures on Instagram from the clubhouse during a game, but the announcers (it was one of the earlier games today) didn't even know what Instagram was, so it's no wonder the specifics got twisted around. http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/06/...jgjL/story.html The old "I pushed the button at the wrong time" excuse. That's a new one. Funny they included the woman's instagram profile, she's going to get a lot of attention out of that.

How is that worse? Nature called during the ballgame, so he killed the time by looking at his phone. I guess according to MLB rules, he should only read the newspaper, no new technology.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jun 20, 2015 -> 12:09 PM)
The guy who caught A-Rod's 3000th hit, home run ball says he's not giving it back. But to me the incredible part of the story is that this guy says he's caught over 8,000 balls. I can't even get 1 when I'm at games.

Ha ha, iow, its going to cost ARod to get that ball.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 20, 2015 -> 04:30 PM)
What a s***ty way to lose a perfect game. Still got the no hitter though m

yeah it was...dude clearly leaned into it. Crap call/non-call by the ump...still a no-hitter tho.

The guy who caught A-Rod's 3000th hit, home run ball says he's not giving it back. But to me the incredible part of the story is that this guy says he's caught over 8,000 balls. I can't even get 1 when I'm at games.

Yep, all the games I have gone to I haven't gotten 1 foul ball/home run. I got a batting practice foul ball but that is it

That guy just seems like an awful individual. (And that has nothing to do with not giving A Rod his ball back)

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 20, 2015 -> 10:39 PM)
Braves acquire SP Touki Touissant and SP Bronson Arroyo for INF Phil Gosselin.

f***ing DBacks just signed a $2 billion tv contract. Then they traded their promising 19 year old 2014 1st round pick in order to dump Arroyo's salary? So puzzling. John Hart is doing a great job in Atlanta.