Upsets Predictions?

I took UCLA and Texas to win their first round games because everytime I pick against a team that I don't think belongs in the tournament, they win a game.

Otherwise I don't see too many more. BYU maybe? Everyone is probably taking WSU over Kansas in round 2/

Just realized that all my first round upsets are on the left side of the bracket. Buffalo, Valpo, Texas(even though they're favored) and Wofford. Georgia State and Stone Cold are two teams I love but don't like their matchups.

Texas and Buffalo are the two double digit seeds I have in the s16.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Mar 18, 2015 -> 02:12 PM)
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball...asketball-title

Damn you Pres.Obama for jinxing Iowa and UnI.

If he had another Jan caucus to win, hed probably not have picked 2/3 Iowa programs to go down.

I was curious if there was ever a year that all four Iowa D1 teams had made the tourney together. Drake has only been to the tournament once since 1971. That year in 2008 they were actually a 5 seed (!!!), but were upset by the 12 and lost first round. Their one appearance in 40+ years - how depressing. And no other Iowa teams even went that year.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 18, 2015 -> 02:55 PM)
I was curious if there was ever a year that all four Iowa D1 teams had made the tourney together. Drake has only been to the tournament once since 1971. That year in 2008 they were actually a 5 seed (!!!), but were upset by the 12 and lost first round. Their one appearance in 40+ years - how depressing. And no other Iowa teams even went that year.

That's still one more than Northwestern

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 18, 2015 -> 02:55 PM)

That Drake team was predicted 9th or 10th in the Valley that year, came out of no where. And that first round game against WKU was awesome.

This is the third time Indiana has gotten five teams in. Nine of the ten DI schools have gotten in at least once (IPFW has only been DI since 2001), but never more than five in the same year.

EDIT: I just recounted, and Indiana did get six teams in 2000 (IU, Purdue, Butler, Valpo, ISU and Ball State), so that's one year with six and now two years with five.

Edited by HickoryHuskers