World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (scs787 @ Apr 2, 2016 -> 02:38 PM)
For those of you that don't know who Ibushi is, here's a great tribute video.

He made a quick debut btw.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Apr 2, 2016 -> 02:39 PM)
Not surprised at all.

Yup. So hard to compare to the E cause it's so different but unreal. Have absolutely no clue how they didn't botch some of the s*** they were doing.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Apr 2, 2016 -> 03:05 PM)
What did you think of Sabre Jr.?

He was pretty great, Riddle was awesome too, better than I was expecting.

It's too bad Hero couldn't get in shape cause that dude isn't just great in the ring but ridiculously entertaining.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 2, 2016 -> 04:45 PM)
Will Osprey seems like he has the top 5 matches of the year between his series with Marty Scrull and now the last two days of matches he's had. People talk of him like a god. Hope he goes to nxt.

Dude is only 22 too. With WWE seemingly pairing up with Evolve and RevPro, 2 companies Ospreay is prominent, I'd be shocked if he doesnt at least get put in the cruiserweight tourney.......It'll be interesting to see if all 32 guys from the tourney sign long term contracts.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 2, 2016 -> 08:21 PM)
Did they just describe Frank Gotch as a sports entertainer?

Think all of them. Lou Thesz deserves his own induction. Not part of a Legends video.

That HOF show is just too long. Love Freebirds but that was way too long and Dana Warrior. Geez.mthan, God Jackie and Godfather were so short.

Flair and Sting were good. As were Vader and Hansen.

Edited by Brian

Man, Brock Lesner is something else. Not sure if I want to consider him a tool, stupid, or what, but:

Sponsored Links

Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is doing media appearances to promote tonight's WrestleMania 32. In an interview with Dan Gelston of AP, Lesnar talked about his travel schedule with WWE and his thoughts on his job with the biggest pro wrestling company in the world.

“Vince (McMahon) got his checkbook out and he’s writing more checks,” Lesnar said of his increased work load. “But I have a limit and we’re at that limit right now.”

“This is a job and I’m not caught up into it like maybe I’m supposed to be,” he said. “I approach this as, I’m a skilled worker. I clock in, I clock out. People pay to watch me and, by chance, I guess they find me entertaining. … When I look back and what I’m proud of is the money in my bank account.

Sure, the money is nice and perhaps one could even consider this statement 'highly logical,' but man, that's just lame.

My WM predictions for fun:

WrestleMania 32 Main Card Lineup

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

- Triple H © vs. Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns wins, with help from a heel turning him heel here

Hell In A Cell Match

(If Shane wins, he controls RAW. If Undertaker loses, he's done at WrestleMania)

- The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon

The Undertaker wins in a crazy fight, with someone/something screwing over Shane as to continue the rivalry with Vince and Shane over the company

No Holds Barred Street Fight

- Brock Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose

Brock wins in a fight that makes Dean Ambrose look like Stone Cold Steve Austin from WM 13

WWE Intercontinental Championship

(Ladder Match)

- Kevin Owens © vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sami Zayn vs. Stardust vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara

Really hope Zayn wins here or Owens. Couldn't care less about Miz / Ziggler at this point. Cara/Stardust don't have a chance. Ryder, maybe, but he's middle ground. My pick: Zayn. Then he feuds with Owens

WWE Divas Championship

- Charlotte © vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch

Don't know enough about the Women's division yet to predict. I go Charlotte as it's her first WM

Handicap Match

- The League Of Nations vs. The New Day

Got to be New Day as they continue their face run and more battles with the LON

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

- Heath Slater, Curtis Axel, Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Big Show, Kane, Tyler Breeze, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Fandango, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, Konnor, Viktor, Goldust, R-Truth and four other participants to be announced.

No idea, I go Henry since I hear it's his last WM ?

- Chris Jericho vs. AJ Styles

I think this might be the easiest to predict. AJ Styles wins as he continues his push.

- An appearance with surprises by The Rock

Not sure what this will be. I have no clue. Hopefully it's not something insanely stupid.