I have a bad feeling about this team...

shipps

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (thigpen89 @ Apr 11, 2015 -> 01:33 PM)
Beat me to it! I think Shark's gone by the trade deadline.

welcome to the best sports forum.

1. when the team turns this around, this will be a fun season.

2. Jeff will also turn it around, but he is still will go the FA rt.

3. i am wondering, has the team really saw enuf games during spring training? i know they really showed alot of the prospects playing, which was great, but in games.... i am wondering if the team saw enuf.

QUOTE (LDF @ Apr 11, 2015 -> 09:33 AM)
welcome to the best sports forum.

1. when the team turns this around, this will be a fun season.

2. Jeff will also turn it around, but he is still will go the FA rt.

3. i am wondering, has the team really saw enuf games during spring training? i know they really showed alot of the prospects playing, which was great, but in games.... i am wondering if the team saw enuf.

I don't think there was a problem with sprimg training. Abreu hit over .500 and he is 3-14. Courney Hawkins was the spring breakout, he is 1-9 with 4 ks in AA. I just think they got off to a rough start and the pressing has begun. Besides, if anyone thinks spring training is the problem, you then can't project Sale having success since his spring was a lot shorter than the others.

Well I know it's 4 games into the season, but these 4 games have sucked all the enthusiasm I had for the season out of me already... I've actually watched most of the games and it's just sad. I know it's a long season but nothing so far has me looking optimistic. Our pitchers are like 100+ in the 5th opposing pitchers are usually at 50 or so pitches. Turn it around boys TURN IT AROUND

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 11, 2015 -> 02:47 PM)
I don't think there was a problem with sprimg training. Abreu hit over .500 and he is 3-14. Courney Hawkins was the spring breakout, he is 1-9 with 4 ks in AA. I just think they got off to a rough start and the pressing has begun. Besides, if anyone thinks spring training is the problem, you then can't project Sale having success since his spring was a lot shorter than the others.

well you are right about sale getting hurt, and beside Abreu, i would have like to see the regulars have more time in game situation.

also as you an many have said, the season is still 4 games old.