cwsox

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
who does he think he is  :huh:

wtg  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

lol funny thing about that homer... i turned to nuke who was sittin next to me at the game tonite and said...paulies gonna hit this one out......yeah he still sucks but he did well tonite..... ;) :D

lol funny thing about that homer... i turned to nuke who was sittin next to me at the game tonite and said...paulies gonna hit this one out......yeah he still sucks but he did well tonite..... ;) :D

You called it. Good job!

I'm glad to see Paulie is back.  I'm also damn glad the Sox didn't give up on him when he was going bad.

I didn't give up on Paulie, I knew he could turn it around...He's really been working at it and is gonna be very huge come playoff time...

Too bad, cw probably won't write a song in his honor like he did Frank.

Have you EVER posted ANYTHING without whining involved? :huh:

baby, baby, baby,

you don't need to follow me around like a 7th grade school girl with a huge crush on her idol trying to get my attention!

I do notice you,

and yes,

I do love you too baby.

Sleep well now, cuddles, and dream happy thoughts sweetie!

Guest Ncorgbl
you don't need to follow me around like a 7th grade school girl with a huge crush on her idol  trying to get my attention!

Don't give it a second thought, cwsox. The next 'tub o' goo' post is just around the corner and 'BuMmeR 31' will have someone else to b**** about for a while.

you don't need to follow me around like a 7th grade school girl with a huge crush on her idol  trying to get my attention!

Don't give it a second thought, cwsox. The next 'tub o' goo' post is just around the corner and 'BuMmeR 31' will have someone else to b**** about for a while.

Whatdya mean??? Bmr's a completely changed man since he had his 'vision'! :P

what i have been saying for weeks is finally being talked about...this will increase his trade vaule???...why would we want to trade a guy who is helping us win big games in september??...sorry paulie, but u still get no respect..

:huh: What we have is yet another typical PK year after all.

For 7.5MIL we get a 2 month bumb, 2 month avg, & 2 month all-star player.

That's what he's been throughout his SOX career.

In 2K3, we got a 3 month bumb, 3 month all-star. The avg is the same.

Paully's a slow poke mjoke weird one for sure.

I'll still take Frank, Carlos, Maggs, Carl, & Roberto over Paully any day.

But I'm glad to see him contribute in the stretch drive.

We can't trade him unless he keeps it up.

:huh:  What we have is yet another typical PK year after all.

Frank is as streaky as you get too. His streaks are much shorter though. He normally doesn't get into huge funks like PK does. Like for instance, in the past week, I would venture to guess that Frank's struck out atleast 10 times, and probably more like 15 times or so.

Carlos is the same way. Remember last year? He hit like 10 homers in the first half and ended up with, what, 25 or so? He hit like .240 in the first half and hit like .280 in the second half. He drew no walks in the first half, drew a very, very good amount in the second half.

Everett is as bad as Frank in the streakiness category, if not worse. He'll get into 0-11 streaks and 0-20 streaks, and then have streaks where he'll go 7-10 and 15-20, etc.

Point is, there is no player on this team who is really consistent and never gets in a funk. They'll all usually have the same numbers by the end of the year(except this year, Paully's numbers will be a little lower then his career average....stress the words 'a little lower')

:huh:  What we have is yet another typical PK year after all.

:headbang

I think there are a few people out there who owe him an apology,but I doubt any of you will even say something..I am glad we kept him cuz he's on fire...6 doubles,7homers,hitting .370 last 16 games...good job paulie!!

Trading him would have been foolish to begin with. He was bound to get out of his slump and he did.

well this is the most important part of the season adn i would take a clutch hitter who is performing when it counts and maybe having him struggle earlier in the season...you need to quit talking about what happened earlier cuz its over...konerko is carrying this offense when we really need it..