4/15 - White Sox vs Indians

flavum

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Apr 15, 2015 -> 08:51 AM)
Saw this on Twitter. Our bullpen struck out the side twice last year. (Aug 26 and Sept 26 per sbnation on Twitter). Robertson has already done that twice.

http://www.southsidesox.com/2015/4/15/8419..._source=twitter

They struck out the side twice last night. I have said I was no fan of the Duke signing, but he did something last night I haven't seen in a long time. His last strike out, he basically quick pitched Santana. It looked like a meatball right down the middle, but Santana wasn't prepared to swing. It was brilliant.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 15, 2015 -> 08:56 AM)
They struck out the side twice last night. I have said I was no fan of the Duke signing, but he did something last night I haven't seen in a long time. His last strike out, he basically quick pitched Santana. It looked like a meatball right down the middle, but Santana wasn't prepared to swing. It was brilliant.

Santana actually turned. It was pretty funny.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 15, 2015 -> 09:07 AM)
it is very obvious that Duke's varying deliveries really messes up hitters. You can see them trying to time him and just are unable to do so

He should mix in a submarine delivery to really mess them up.

QUOTE (LDF @ Apr 15, 2015 -> 08:56 AM)
well for me, Flowers has been hitting and Avi... well i don't know. i know Shuck will be ok.

what are your thoughts??

Avi has been the best hitter for the Sox so far