Sox may air on Cozi TV, Thursday April 23rd

InTheDriversSeat

http://www.csnchicago.com/article/bullsnba...mcast-sportsnet

Everyone,

A triple conflict involving the White Sox, Blackhawks, and Bulls may happen on Thursday, April 23rd. 'Comcast SportsNet Chicago' has the broadcast rights for all 3 teams which might have games at the same time.

If the Nashville Predators win at least 1 game of the their best-of-7 playoff series against the Blackhawks, a 5th game will be required for their playoff series. That game will take place at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville next Thursday night, airing on the main 'CSN Chicago' channel.

Also on Thursday night, the Chicago Bulls also have game 4 of their best-of-7 playoff series against the Milwaukee Bucks at BMO Harris Bradley Center. This game would air on CSN+.

According to the above link (if I am reading this correctly), the White Sox game against Kansas City would be moved to 'CSN+ 2' and 'Cozi TV' WMAQ-TV Channel 5-2, a free over-the-air sub-channel using an antenna. Comcast cable provides 'Cozi TV' on channel 341. Viewers using other pay services (DirecTV, Dish Network, AT&T U-verse) normally do not get over-the-air sub-channels, but I think they should be able to find 'CSN+ 2' somewhere on their dial.

If the Blackhawks sweep Nashville, the Bulls-Bucks game will air on the main 'CSN Chicago' channel, and the White Sox-Royals will air on CSN+.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 09:29 AM)
I'll watch a Blackhawks playoff game over an April MLB game any day of the week and it isn't even close. I'll follow the Sox game on my phone.

When I was in college and didn't have a way of getting CSN+ this annoyed me every April.

I'd watch local beer league over any hockey game, personally.

QUOTE (3GamesToLove @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 08:46 AM)
"CSN+2" has been used numerous times in the past; I think on DirecTV it's usually channel "665-2"

Yeah, that is one good thing about DirecTV. Big Ten Network during football season can show 4 or 5 games at the same time, I doiunt that is standard with all the providers. I had mine rewired, and it doesn't go out when it rains as much.