4/17 - White Sox vs Tigers

QUOTE (3GamesToLove @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 03:45 PM)
I'd hate to hear how you feel about just about any other shortstop in baseball.

Feel ok. Lexi makes to many mental mistakes. Im done with him

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the media will have to ask Robin why no challenge. There has to be a reason if he didn't challenge. That's obviously the game right there with a guy on second and a good team at bat.

Sox would have popped up the bunt. One out man on second. Then the Tigers walk a guy and an automatic 6-4-3. LOL.

My new motto to everybody LYE. Lower your expectations for this season. Still a non-crisp team with too many holes.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 03:46 PM)
I pin that whole 9th inning and loss on Avi. Dive for the f***ING BALL!!! Ohh yeah that's right, you won't because you're scared. Meanwhile the Tigers front office is laughing their ass off.

This is the dumbest f***ing post, Avi will not dive for a ball bc his coaches and him have decided that it's not worth the risk of reinjuring himself. To top that off, Robin should have intentially walked 1 if not 2 batters there. Alexei needs to be taught how to tag people.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 02:46 PM)
I pin that whole 9th inning and loss on Avi. Dive for the f***ING BALL!!! Ohh yeah that's right, you won't because you're scared. Meanwhile the Tigers front office is laughing their ass off.

Seriously? He recovered and made a perfect throw to throw him out a 2nd. While the SS couldn't get a simple tag down.

While I prefer that game to a lot of the others the Sox have played thus far, if the bats and defense dont get their act together quick, the Cell is going to be a ghost town by May.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 02:51 PM)
i just uploaded the tag to Youtube.

HE WAS OUT

You're correct. He did tag him on the foot. Still a lousy play and Robin has to take the bullet. We'll probably never know if Hahn even discusses it with him.

The Ump needed to call that an out first and foremost and force the Tigers to challenge. Any time the runner is beat by 4 feet by the ball, hes out.

Second, Robin needs to challenge that. Its a game changing play.

Third, we lit up Price more than he had been all season, and thats not saying much. What a great pitching duel. Shark was amazing.