4/17 - White Sox vs Tigers

Bryant's three Ks dont even provide solace now.

If its not Ventura, that ones on the White Sox video replay guy or the Sox video budget for not having the angle....or theres simply just a huge flaw in the review system.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sockin @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 02:52 PM)
Yep, that shows it.

Unbelievable.

It looks like he got him on the toe there, but it really is inconclusive. I wonder why they wouldn't challenge. It is done differently this year, but generally it isn't Robin's decision to challenge. Did Alexei put up much of an argument?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 01:47 PM)
The Sox have actually coached him not to. More valuable staying healthy.

Do you the article or quote that proves this? Everything has always come from Avi's mouth that he will NEVER dive for a ball again, "Maybe, if we were in the World Series..."

More valuable not to dive??? Is Derrick Rose his agent??? That's a joke.

What the f*** good is an outfielder that can't dive?? Might as well make him a DH. I'd rather have Dayan than Avi the Scared p****.

Edited by watchtower41

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 12:56 PM)
It looks like he got him on the toe there, but it really is inconclusive. I wonder why they wouldn't challenge. It is done differently this year, but generally it isn't Robin's decision to challenge. Did Alexei put up much of an argument?

Yes, he was visibly pissed after the blown call.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 12:56 PM)

?

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 02:56 PM)

unless he got shot in the arm at that exact moment or something, the only way his hand jerks back like that is from contacting the runner's foot. clearly tagged out.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 02:56 PM)

Alexei was furious. He jumped up and yelled immeadiately.

I called for that as it was going on. Seems your only hope is to do that or do the lefty/right matchup crap with the righty at the plate.

At that point matchups don't even matter. You have to put a guy on first so you can move your infield back to double play depth.

Although, once the decision was made by Robin to pitch to him, Zach shouldn't be giving him such a hittable pitch on 0-2.

As for the Alexei tag, it doesn't really matter if he got him or not. Robin has nothing to lose by challenging.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 02:57 PM)
Do you the article or quote that proves this? Everything has always come from Avi's mouth that he will NEVER dive for a ball again, "Maybe, if we were in the World Series..."

What the f*** good is an outfielder that can't dive?? Might as well make him a DH. I'd rather have Dayan than Avi the Scared p****.

Never thought I'd read that in my life.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 02:57 PM)

LOL Check the stats dude.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 02:57 PM)
?

The guy sliding was pulling up both with his slide and his foot. The angle on the youtube isn't really a great angle. The glove could be 6 inches from the foot. An overhead view would be best.

If Hawk thinks he missed him, the challenge would be a longshot. Still, I don't understand why they wouldn't.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 02:56 PM)
I have to say, after watching that, it can't get much clearer.

Wow how the hell Robin did not challenge that. This team is not ready to compete as our manager, the team leader fails us again.