4/17 Games

flavum

QUOTE (Dunt @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 09:19 PM)
So what the hell is Courtney Hawkins?

A very raw player with extreme talent who was pushed aggressively and is gradually catching up with the challenging assignments and the struggles.

Courtney Hawkins may be the ultimate test of the White Sox's "push people hard" philosophy.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 06:09 PM)
"Erik Johnsonitis" has struck again.

Lets just hope its "dead arm" out of spring and not a more serious physical problem.

Hate to say it but significant decreases in velocity can be linked to tears in some way, please let me be wrong

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 05:03 PM)
Can't link it from my phone, but Norris' tweets on Adams' velocity are very disappointing. Supposedly struggled to hit 90 in the 3rd.

Yeah, very disappointing start to the season for him. I was expecting more after his pro debut.

QUOTE (ChiSoxJon @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 08:24 PM)
Hate to say it but significant decreases in velocity can be linked to tears in some way, please let me be wrong

They also often happen to high school kids making the adjustment to pro ball. Remember this is going to be his first full year in pro ball.