4/21- White Sox vs Indians 7:10 PM CT

Jose Abreu

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This offense should and I think will start to get going. We need Q to get going also. Just keep putting together good,pitching performances and they'll feed off each other. This bullpen is coming together nicely. It's fun watching a pen attack hitters and not walk guys and give up runs.

QUOTE (GoGoSox2k2 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 08:49 AM)
I know this is not the thread for it.. but does anyone have advice on how I can get the feed of WGN or WPWR.. i am in the Dixon, IL area

With any sort of decent antenna you should be able to easily pick up all the WGN and WPWR games on Channel 13-3 WREX out of Rockford.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 09:33 AM)
They used to have a great Treasurer.

Ole Dick Allen would remind me of our "great" treasurer Rita.. She puts us on the map after everyone forgot about Ronald Reagan's hometown. Hell we are now known more for Rita then we are The Gipper.

QUOTE (GoGoSox2k2 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 09:55 AM)
Ole Dick Allen would remind me of our "great" treasurer Rita.. She puts us on the map after everyone forgot about Ronald Reagan's hometown. Hell we are now known more for Rita then we are The Gipper.

My favorite was that $2 million mobile home.

QUOTE (GoGoSox2k2 @ Apr 21, 2015 -> 08:55 AM)

No relation to the Beardstown investment grannies?

But Reagan also needs to give some credit to the Quad Cities for his big radio break/early fame.

Edited by caulfield12