4/24-26 - The Pale Hose vs. The Team That Inspired Lorde's Angst

Quin

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:16 PM)
I think it's time to break out the 1983 uniforms and win the next 3.

ok, i am going to and i am willing to admit, i like those uni..... maybe b/c of the reason on why they used them.

If I were a manager, one thing I would ban would be hitters going up to the plate looking like they are about to rob a bank. It is cold but it's not that cold. If you are wearing mask hitting, IMO, you are already halfway back to the dugout. You need to block out the temperature.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:19 PM)
If I were a manager, one thing I would ban would be hitters going up to the plate looking like they are about to rob a bank. It is cold but it's not that cold. If you are wearing mask hitting, IMO, you are already halfway back to the dugout. You need to block out the temperature.

man i agree with you, i got more examples to use, but i won't.

very funny

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 11:09 AM)
Quintana career, 0-6 against the Royals with an ERA of 4.66 in 13 starts

Yes. this is not good. But, maybe we can score five runs if he gives up his average? At this point al you can do is think positive :lol:

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 04:55 PM)
Glad to see Johnson is still in there against a lefty.

Edit: That is not sarcasm. I really was hoping he would still be in the line up

I agree, I have not seen anything from him to warrant robin using someone else in the lineup against a lefty. Plus Micah bunting is better then our backups right now

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 03:19 PM)

Watching a lot of Jorge Soler? He's gotta have zero peripheral vision in that mask he wears, you can barely see his eyes.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 09:18 PM)
Chicago White Sox ‏@whitesox 18m18 minutes ago

Todd Steverson and @AvisailGarcia get some early hitting work in. #ChiSoxGameDay

its about time.... i like to hear that.

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Apr 25, 2015 -> 01:06 AM)
My prediction is that they drill LaRoche and nothing happens. We the drill Cain and all HELL breaks loose.

my prediction, no excitement boring game, sox win. last nite with the drama and you should know as i do, the commish office already sent a private waring to the teams.