'Ace'(?) or 'Tub O' Goo'? Episode 25

Guest Ncorgbl

Guest Ncorgbl

Monday night, nobody watching nationally, we just swept his old team, and he's actually pitched a couple in a row, time for a letdown. I think our 'tub o' goo' gets hit big in the third inning, and waddles to the clubhouse snack table early, Monday is fajita night. Wright comes in, exhausted from today, and still shuts them down for the win. After the game they send out for Chinese, the fajitas' all gone.

But that's just me. :fyou bummer31 :fyou psycho :fyou

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Monday night, nobody watching nationally, we just swept his old team, and he's actually pitched a couple in a row, time for a letdown. I think our 'tub o' goo' gets hit big in the third inning, and waddles to the clubhouse snack table early, Monday is fajita night. Wright comes in, exhausted from today, and still shuts them down for the win. After the game they send out for Chinese, the fajitas' all gone.

But that's just me. :fyou bummer31 :fyou psycho  :fyou

lmao fajita nite.......yep im sure he will get to the table early for that one...... ;)

This is really getting old.

:bang

Guest hotsoxchick1

This is really getting old.

:bang

oh nuke wheres your sense of humor????? lol....... :lol:

Just a little FYI

Barry Zito is 11-12 with a 3.42 ERA. He won 23 and a Cy Young. Wanna be there aren't any Ace or Surfer Ass Punk threads at "A'sTalk.com"? Don't think so.

I guess he get's a pass because Colon is "not a team player"post-5-1062997976.gif post-5-1062997976.gif post-5-1062997976.gif post-5-1062997976.gif post-5-1062997976.gif post-5-1062997976.gif post-5-1062997976.gif

Just a reference, this is an example of why this site isnt what it once was. Mindless crap.

Guest Ncorgbl
Just a little FYI

Barry Zito is 11-12 with a 3.42 ERA. He won 23 and a Cy Young. Wanna be there aren't any Ace or Surfer Ass Punk threads at "A'sTalk.com"? Don't think so.

I guess he get's a pass because Colon is "not a team player"post-5-1062997976.gif post-5-1062997976.gif post-5-1062997976.gif post-5-1062997976.gif post-5-1062997976.gif post-5-1062997976.gif post-5-1062997976.gif

I don't give a rat's toukas about anyone not in a Sox uniform. That's someone else's job to do, if it's deemed nessesary, to question Zito's EFFORT.

Guest Ncorgbl

Just a reference, this is an example of why this site isnt what it once was. Mindless crap.

As opposed to the whiney crap you post?

Well, bummer, if the question isn't important to you I'd guess you not to be much of a Sox fan, and that's backed up by some of your other quitter posts. You should quit the site, if you don't like it, and go to cUBs.com, that seems to fit you better.

Well, bummer, if the question isn't important to you I'd guess you not to be much of a Sox fan, and that's backed up by some of your other quitter posts. You should quit the site, if you don't like it, and go to cUBs.com, that seems to fit you better.

I dont let "people" like you dictate what i do, but i sure do hope for soxtalk sake that they get more intelligent members than yourself. That would be great. ;) To clarify something, I have not quit anything. Whatever i said the sox needed to do, to this point they have done, but unfortunately the twins may get in the way. Good luck with your ignorance. :) If you had watched more than a baseball game of two outside the sox team, you would Know that Bartolo has ALWAYS had his laid back and mellow appearance, and that laid back way got him a 20 victory season. Last time i checked, "god speed" was a good thing. Sure works for me. I would not even respond to this mindless thread but for 2 reasons. I dont like to see one of my sox players bashed due to ignorance, and i dont think soxtalk needs these continous ignorant posts.

These mindless posts are getting a bit old.  You could try putting something important or worth a conversation up.  I think you and HSC are the only ones who find this remotely entertaining.

Thank you. We need more people to stand up against this crap. Soxtalk deserves better than this .......

These mindless posts are getting a bit old.  You could try putting something important or worth a conversation up.  I think you and HSC are the only ones who find this remotely entertaining.

could have said it any better

You guys are so right... A rotation of...

Buehrle

Loaiza

Garland

Wright

Heredia/Stewart/Cotts

is looking way better than the pitching staff with the third best ERA in the American League.

Morons.

:lol: :headbang

Not to mention, if, and its a BIG if, we make it to the playoffs, Colon is known as a big game pitcher. Also, with 20 games to go, who would you rather have on the mound, Colon or Heredia? LMAO. As someone else stated earlier, he is not the only one to have an off season. His best is yet to come. :)

:D :D :D

Ncorgbl your record is sticking, bump the turn table ;)

Lá vem esse idiota com essa merda de 'Tub of Goo parte 25'. Sai daí imbecil, vai arrumar o que fazer. E outra coisa vá tomar no cú!!!

I love when i write in portuguese... :lol:

No... As opposed to the positive baseball talk - even when we were stinking up the league - and not all the petty bs and bickering. You're entitled to your opinion and others theirs. You call others "whiney" but what exactly it is that you're doing here, corg? Hmm.. yep.. whining about Colon.

And let's not forget the man Bartolo replaced in the rotation:

Big Game Todd Ritchie.

Bartolo has been less successful than I hoped, but Loaiza has been off the charts more successful than any of us dreamed.

That's baseball. Every team has similar tales. Think the Twinkies have gotten their money's worth from their Big $$$$ pitcher -- Brad Radke?

In the end Bartolo will be judged by how he pitches in his last four starts -- as well as (fingers crossed) how he pitches in October.

Guest Ncorgbl
I dont let "people"  like you dictate what i do, but i sure do hope for soxtalk sake that they get more intelligent members than yourself.  That would be great. ;) To clarify something, I have not quit anything. Whatever i said the sox needed to do, to this point they have done, but unfortunately the twins may get in the way.  Good luck with your ignorance. :) If you had watched more than a baseball game of two outside the sox team, you would Know that Bartolo has ALWAYS had his laid back and mellow appearance, and that laid back way got him a 20 victory season. Last time i checked, "god speed" was a good thing.  Sure works for me. I would not even respond to this mindless thread but for 2 reasons. I dont like to see one of my sox players bashed due to ignorance, and i dont think soxtalk needs these continous ignorant posts.

I watch enough baseball to know that Colon has performed elswhere, but not here. If you, or anyone else wants to cheer a guy who makes no effort here, that merely tells me more about you and what you don't know.

Besides, bummer, you're the one who keeps complaing about this site and other's opinions when they're not along with you're own, and wanting to ban people. It seems to me after reading your drivel that you're just a bit more than two faced.

Guest Ncorgbl

Lá vem esse idiota com essa merda de 'Tub of Goo parte 25'. Sai daí imbecil, vai arrumar o que fazer. E outra coisa vá tomar no cú!!!

Name calling? Raf, I'd recommend you not go there.

Guest Ncorgbl
No... As opposed to the positive baseball talk - even when we were stinking up the league - and not all the petty bs and bickering. You're entitled to your opinion and others theirs. You call others "whiney" but what exactly it is that you're doing here, corg? Hmm.. yep.. whining about Colon.

No, Steff, not 'whiney'. Stated flat out, the guy makes no effort for us. Where did you ever read me post anything 'whiney'?

Name calling? Raf, I'd recommend you not go there.

Eu n estou lhe chingando n seu tabacudo. Se vc quer chegar a chingar outros, vamois em frente, seu prego.