'Ace'(?) or 'Tub O' Goo'? Episode 25

Guest Ncorgbl

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ncorgbl
Monday night, nobody watching nationally, we just swept his old team, and he's actually pitched a couple in a row, time for a letdown. I think our 'tub o' goo' gets hit big in the third inning, and waddles to the clubhouse snack table early, Monday is fajita night. Wright comes in, exhausted from today, and still shuts them down for the win. After the game they send out for Chinese, the fajitas' all gone.

But that's just me. :fyou bummer31 :fyou psycho  :fyou

Just a reference, this is an example of why this site isnt what it once was. Mindless crap.

Thats what ya get when bmr when mindless piles of crap like ncorg are allowed to post. This is getting truly old. And now he even insults us before we talk. Wonderful... :rolleyes:

You insult yourself when you open your mouth, puddles.

Guest Ncorgbl
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It's great to mae other people look like a fool!!!

But so much better when you do it to yourself. You're quick becoming the poster boy for illiteracy. Congratulations.

Guest Ncorgbl

I thought of all the children here in the top of the 2nd tonight. I thought for certain that our 'Tub O' Goo' was going to give back all 5 runs his friends got him, and Wright was going to have to bail him out. But GooBoy held! He got hit all over the place but didn't give up any more runs, with a lot of help from his friends. I don't know what Olivo was telling him every time he went out to give 'GooBoy' a hug, but it must've been that 'love', that tender caress that drove Goo on to a complete game victory! I figure that Olivo is a real gamer, willing to risk so much by hugging Goo, he could fall in and never be heard from again. Or, he had the short straw and the other guys threatened him if he didn't hug our 'Horse'.

Oh well, whatever it takes to win, and put distance between us and the Twins. Tonight he was no 'Ace', and is still just 13-12, but he stepped up for 7 innings. Good job, Goo.

you are an idiot corg who is just waiting for Colon to fail just so you can go and say "SEE, I TOLD YOU".

now go MIA until Saturday, when you are sure to return with you tub of goo bulls***.

will you just quite it dummy?

I thought of all the children here in the top of the 2nd tonight. I thought for certain that our 'Tub O' Goo' was going to give back all 5 runs his friends got him, and Wright was going to have to bail him out. But GooBoy held! He got hit all over the place but didn't give up any more runs, with a lot of help from his friends. I don't know what Olivo was telling him every time he went out to give 'GooBoy' a hug, but it must've been that 'love', that tender caress that drove Goo on to a complete game victory! I figure that Olivo is a real gamer, willing to risk so much by hugging Goo, he could fall in and never be heard from again. Or, he had the short straw and the other guys threatened him if he didn't hug our 'Horse'.

Oh well, whatever it takes to win, and put distance between us and the Twins. Tonight he was no 'Ace', and is still just 13-12, but he stepped up for 7 innings. Good job, Goo.

LMAO. That post speaks for itself very LOUDLY. :)

Damn you're right... No perfect game? He must suck.

:lolhitting

Guest Ncorgbl
you are an idiot corg who is just waiting for Colon to fail just so you can go and say "SEE, I TOLD YOU".

now go MIA until Saturday, when you are sure to return with you tub of goo bulls***.

will you just quite it dummy?

"quite" what?

I've already seen GooBoy fail, 12 times this season. You're the idiot who thinks a 13-12 'Ace' is the savior of the Southside. Dope.

You, and the rest of the idiots here who can't seem to comprehend the written word, miss the point. I don't want him to lose. I want GooBoy to pitch his ass off EVERY time out. If he had we'd be up a few more games right now.

Guest Ncorgbl
I was fortunate enough to get to sit in Miller's suite tonight, #227, and I got to go downstairs after. Just wanted to let you know, Corg, that there were no fajitas in the clubhouse  :lol:

He ate them ALL between innings???! Sorry, Steff, I'll buy you some more.

I saw da thread U've come a long way baby, and I instantly thought of the CD by Fatboy Slim that had the guy (dunno if he was fat or slim) on the cover. Maybe Bartolo "gooboy, fartolo, krispy kreme #1 customer, or Jabba the hut(whatever u want to call him)" could have been on instead. Seriously though when it's a big game the guy delivers. We've all seen that in da last 3 games. Just don't make him pitch to a team under .500 or ur asking for trouble.

He ate them ALL between innings???! Sorry, Steff, I'll buy you some more.

LOL, very good Mr. ncorgbl

The nice thing is a suspect you were pulling more for him to succeed than fail. I also liked the wing of crow. I respect you for coming around after your bold prediction. Simple trolls would have hid. You're not trolling in the purest sense, you really believe the tub of goo isn't trying.

If he ausitioning for big payday winning his last couple of starts in complete game fashion will add more to his great-great grandchildrens inheritance than sleeping and eating through the pennant race.

Next season, when he takes Clemens spot in the Yankmee rotation, we'll move that much further away from a WS win.

The nice thing is a suspect you were pulling more for him to succeed than fail. I also liked the wing of crow. I respect you for coming around after your bold prediction.  Simple trolls would have hid. You're not trolling in the purest sense, you really believe the tub of goo isn't trying.

If he ausitioning for big payday winning his last couple of starts in complete game fashion will add more to his great-great grandchildrens inheritance than sleeping and eating through the pennant race.

Next season, when he takes Clemens spot in the Yankmee rotation, we'll move that much further away from a WS win.

Thank You, Waylon Smithers

Guest Ncorgbl

The nice thing is a suspect you were pulling more for him to succeed than fail. I also liked the wing of crow. I respect you for coming around after your bold prediction.  Simple trolls would have hid. You're not trolling in the purest sense, you really believe the tub of goo isn't trying.

Thank you for being intelligent.

There are many names here I don't know and a few I do, a lot of people know me from the MLB site which is my primary. I suspect that, as it's only a very few who don't 'get it', most chuckle and move on, not posting a reply. I don't 'troll', those who know me now that, and if you look at my member number you'll see I've been here a while.

As I've posted before, I don't think he's auditioning for a big payday. I really think he knows that if he tanked the entire season there are at least 4 G.M.s that'll still get into a bidding war over him. However, now, in the heat of a division race, in the spotlight nationally, he's in a position to be compelled to "show who he is". We will benefit from that, and hopefully continue to benefit throughout October. I really think he was just 'cruising' last night until the 7th, with that line drive. Whether it was the sting in his hand, or the crowd's screams, or his teammate's shouts, something registered and he stepped it up to where I was hoping for from him all year. Much like when he used to pitch against us.

I've already seen GooBoy fail, 12 times this season.

You havent seen him fail twelve times. He went 8 IP with 3 ER against Oakland, seven shutout innings against the Cubs, 6 2/3 with one run against TB and then 9 IP with 2 ER against Boston. We lost all of those games, with two of the losses credited to Colon. Out of 30 starts, 19 of Barts have been quality (6 IP, 3 ER or less). Buehrle has 20 of 31. Loaiza has 24 of 29. Garland has 15 outta 28. So Barts right in the middle of the pack...

You havent seen him fail twelve times. He went 8 IP with 3 ER against Oakland, seven shutout innings against the Cubs, 6 2/3 with one run against TB and then 9 IP with 2 ER against Boston. We lost all of those games, with two of the losses credited to Colon. Out of 30 starts, 19 of Barts have been quality (6 IP, 3 ER or less). Buehrle has 20 of 31. Loaiza has 24 of 29. Garland has 15 outta 28. So Barts right in the middle of the pack...

Roman!! Look at that. You posted without calling him any names!! I am soooo proud of you!! :cheers :headbang

:lol: :D ;)

Guest Ncorgbl

12 losses are 12 failures to win, the reason they play. 13-12 is just better than .500 which is about the middle of anyone's pack, but not what he is advertised as, nor what he advertises himself as.