'Ace'(?) or 'Tub O' Goo'? Episode 25

Guest Ncorgbl

Guest Ncorgbl
I wonder if he could actually return the favor...

You have plenty of experience on how I do things from your time on the MLB site as psycho. You know better than the ones who haven't posted there that I don't lie, I don't start trouble, I am fair, and I don't take anyone's garbage.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ncorgbl
Do you think that i will get mad at you because you call me a puppy? I even dont know what that means...whatever.

No, puppy, I obviously don't care at all what you do. It just tickles me when you say one thing on one thread, then post another here.

12 losses are 12 failures to win, the reason they play. 13-12 is just better than .500 which is about the middle of anyone's pack, but not what he is advertised as, nor what he advertises himself as.

Yes, his 12 losses are 12 failures to win, but you cant nail him for going 9 IP with 2 ER against the Red Sox, who are one of the best offensive AL teams. Or allowing 3 hits in 7 innings against the Scrubs. We lost, yes we did, but you cant say Bart failed. Those were both terrific outtings. Those losses are offensive failures really...

Yes, his 12 losses are 12 failures to win, but you cant nail him for going 9 IP with 2 ER against the Red Sox, who are one of the best offensive AL teams. Or allowing 3 hits in 7 innings against the Scrubs. We lost, yes we did, but you cant say Bart failed. Those were both terrific outtings. Those losses are offensive failures really...

Yes, I can I don't think that was all that great an effort, having given up those two home runs. I don't think he stepped up to win the game.

For him to get tired after 97 pitches against the cUBs, especially with all the hoopla and crowds, yes, I think he quit.

Returning what favour?

Just because i said in here that i was bron yesterday, i think you are the illiterate.

Rafiki, are you going to cry?

If you're going to persist is bad mouthing me all over this site, at least have the guts to do it to me and not behind my back on other strings having nothing to do with our differences.

As you never did go back and see what began this trying experience for you, I'll remind you;

Ncorgbl

Posted: Sep 7 2003, 07:05 PM

QUOTE (rafacosta @ Sep 7 2003, 05:08 PM)

You are the Ncorgl of PK...you are always saying this same s***, you root for the Sox or for Paul Konerko?????????

STFU! /QUOTE

Your what hurts?

Konerko sucks, plain and simple.

--------------------

Ncorgbl

Posted: Sep 7 2003, 07:07 PM

QUOTE (rafacosta @ Sep 7 2003, 05:18 PM)

YES, Mihelle.

How much games has PK cost us this season in first half????

You gotta be a full season player! NExt year, if he comes with this one half hitter s***, i will be willing to see him gone. /QUOTE

But props to him now. But for the season

"How much games has he lost".

Kudos to the illiterate.

--------------------------------------

I take exception, puppy, to being used as your negative adjective. Particularly when I've never posted to you before then. No one is allowed to insult me in that way, nor any way at all. I will answer it with a vengence.

Stop your childish hiding and bashing, face me straight up, if you've the guts, or quit altogether. I do not back down.

Nope,  you were born earlier this morning.

Nuke, quit being an asshole. I got my Purple Heart before you were a thought. Use your brain, if you didn't fry it in the desert.

Nuke, quit being an asshole. I got my Purple Heart before you were a thought. Use your brain, if you didn't fry it in the desert.

I am, thanks, that's why I see your Colon crap for what it is. Don't bring military service into this either. You got my respect for going when you were called, but that has nothing to do with Bartolo Colon.

Rafiki, are you going to cry?

If you're going to persist is bad mouthing me all over this site, at least have the guts to do it to me and not behind my back on other strings having nothing to do with our differences.

As you never did go back and see what began this trying experience for you, I'll remind you;

Ncorgbl

Posted: Sep 7 2003, 07:05 PM

QUOTE (rafacosta @ Sep 7 2003, 05:08 PM)

You are the Ncorgl of PK...you are always saying this same s***, you root for the Sox or for Paul Konerko?????????

STFU! /QUOTE

Your what hurts?

Konerko sucks, plain and simple.

--------------------

Ncorgbl

Posted: Sep 7 2003, 07:07 PM

QUOTE (rafacosta @ Sep 7 2003, 05:18 PM)

YES, Mihelle.

How much games has PK cost us this season in first half????

You gotta be a full season player! NExt year, if he comes with this one half hitter s***, i will be willing to see him gone. /QUOTE

But props to him now. But for the season 

"How much games has he lost".

Kudos to the illiterate.

--------------------------------------

I take exception, puppy, to being used as your negative adjective. Particularly when I've never posted to you before then. No one is allowed to insult me in that way, nor any way at all. I will answer it with a vengence.

Stop your childish hiding and bashing, face me straight up, if you've the guts, or quit altogether. I do not back down.

If you come in here and post BS like that Colon threads, you are in danger to be labeled like that

You are the Ncorgl of PK...
. You are known in this board mainly because of this Colon s***, you hardly post in here, and when post is that s***. So i just know you from the Colon threads. Sorry if you dont like, but that was my impression about you.

You know what i recommended to you, it was a p...., i will not lose my time with you, tabacudo.

It's over, go root for the Sox or wonder about the fatness of Colon.

If you come in here and post BS like that Colon threads, you are in danger to be labeled like that . You are known in this board mainly because of this Colon s***, you hardly post in here, and when post is that s***. So i just know you from the Colon threads. Sorry if you dont like, but that was my impression about you.

You know what i recommended to you, it was a p...., i will not lose my time with you, tabacudo.

It's over, go root for the Sox or wonder about the fatness of Colon.

So, Rafiki my puppy, if I understand you correctly, if I make a post, write my opinion, and you don't like it, you will use me as your adjectives and call me names all you wish?

Fine. Now that I know the rules, I'll act accordingly. Lesado. Tamborete de forró.

Mentecapto.

Lesado. Tamborete de forró.

Mentecapto.

:lol: :lol: :lolhitting :lolhitting :lol: :lol: :bang

Man, give it up!!! I'm sure that you dont f***ing know what Tamborete de Forró means!

You are an analfabeto!!!

All that matters, little man is that you know what it means. Or are you illiterate in Portuguese as well?

All that matters, little man is that you know what it means. Or are you illiterate in Portuguese as well?

NO! YOU ARE f***ING WRONG!!!

MEANS: LITTLE WOMAN! IDIOT! AND THIS IS PART OF A SONG BECAUSE THE REAL MEANING FOR THOSE WORDS ARE TAMBORETE = LITTLE CHAIR AND FORRÓ = BRAZILIAN DANCE (FROM MY REGION). NOW YOU ARE THE ILLITERATE IN PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH!!!

AND AFTER THIS, STFU! CALE A BOCA!

MEANS: LITTLE WOMAN! IDIOT! AND THIS IS PART OF A SONG BECAUSE THE REAL MEANING FOR THOSE WORDS ARE TAMBORETE = LITTLE CHAIR AND FORRÓ = BRAZILIAN DANCE (FROM MY REGION). NOW YOU ARE THE ILLITERATE IN PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH!!!

Raf do yourself a favor and stop wasting your time with this idiot. Its pretty obvious that its Brando.

Rafiki puppy, go f*** yourself sideways.

Sing your songs, cry the blues, be illiterate in any amd all the languages you want to, who gives a f***. You started this s***, you said you didn't want any more, and you continue, and sneak around posting s*** behind my back, not to my face.

You are a f***ing liar as well as an illiterate, ignorant asshole, a sneaky little s***, and a coward. Woman? I'd never insult women by calling you one.