4/27: Sox Vs Os - POSTPONED DUE TO RIOTS

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 01:18 PM)
So cryptic.

Not cryptic at all. The riots stemming from the police brutality case are affecting the fans, they made people stay in the park for a while the other night

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 02:22 PM)
Oh snaps, I somewhat forgot about that. Where is lostfan. Doesn't he live in the area?

Yes but he's been traveling a bunch lately and since they blocked this page from his work he doesn't make it back much. If anyone was going and wanted to shoot him a PM it might get a response.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 01:32 PM)
Yes but he's been traveling a bunch lately and since they blocked this page from his work he doesn't make it back much. If anyone was going and wanted to shoot him a PM it might get a response.

He's also on twitter constantly if anyone follows him.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 02:35 PM)
You guys should check out those Baltimore riots on YouTube/reddit. In Ferguson the rioters were just breaking windows and stealing but in Baltimore the rioters were going at civilians. Instigating fights and all. It was pretty messed up stuff.

Not defending their behavior but the BPD is such a racist, POS org (and yes I know the chief is black) and people in Baltimore have lived with it for so long that it was only a matter of time before something like this boiled over.

Anyways, go Sox and yea, be careful if you're going to the game. The area around the stadium is usually safe but who knows this week.

QUOTE (flavum @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 03:00 PM)

It kinda burns me that De Aza has had some success with them. That lineup doesn't scare me though. Hopefully they got all their hits out of the system yesterday.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

I was wondering who would play SS what Ramirez sat ...

I would have suspected Beckham .... seems odd.

Also, find it odd that a guy who plays a 159 games a year would be sitting after having a day off on Saturday from the weather. It's not like he played 14 days in a row. And it isn't like the one extra inning on Sunday is that big of a deal... seems very odd.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 02:02 PM)
It kinda burns me that De Aza has had some success with them. That lineup doesn't scare me though. Hopefully they got all their hits out of the system yesterday.

That Orioles lineup is GARBAGE. Holy s***, I thought the Sox had some problems.

QUOTE (BrianAnderson @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 02:10 PM)
I was wondering who would play SS what Ramirez sat ...

I would have suspected Beckham .... seems odd.

Also, find it odd that a guy who plays a 159 games a year would be sitting after having a day off on Saturday from the weather. It's not like he played 14 days in a row. And it isn't like the one extra inning on Sunday is that big of a deal... seems very odd.

Probably just giving him extra rest after a long weekend at the Cell. He's not 27 anymore tragically.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 02:02 PM)

De Aza is hitting .228 with 4 RBI. He had some success last year, but it really shouldn't surprise anyone, he had some success here as well.