4/27: Sox Vs Os - POSTPONED DUE TO RIOTS

Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 05:45 PM)
I don't have a TV at work (I'm in Las Vegas and still have over an hour left until I go home). If its that out of hand, just throw some tear gas or mace and disperse the crowd. Letting it swell is a mistake by law enforcement and canceling them game is giving them additional reason to "celebrate".

They have already hurt 7 cops. These people have nothing to lose, they are going to war.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 03:45 PM)
I don't have a TV at work (I'm in Las Vegas and still have over an hour left until I go home). If its that out of hand, just throw some tear gas or mace and disperse the crowd. Letting it swell is a mistake by law enforcement and canceling them game is giving them additional reason to "celebrate".

you're on a roll

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 03:45 PM)

just stop. you don't have a grasp on the situation. it's much, much, MUCH worse than 'throwing some tear gas' and dispersing the crowd.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 11:46 PM)
Yea I was gonna say, my parents saw some s***...Kent State, Selma...Detroit...this is nothing. Are you AA LDF?

i am sorry, but i don't seem to understand.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 05:47 PM)
Please. This needs to get done and have a DH tomorrow

Exactly. Get the teams out of town. Play the games, and worry about the bottom line later.

The unbalanced schedule sucks for this, but that's what it is.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 11:47 PM)

it really is going to be hard for that. b/c owners wants their money. this mean Nat will have to split the money.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 06:47 PM)

I gotta agree, there's no reason to expect the next 2 days to be any different at this point and a significant chance that it will move back closer to the park.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 05:46 PM)
just stop. you don't have a grasp on the situation. it's much, much, MUCH worse than 'throwing some tear gas' and dispersing the crowd.

I admit that I know nothing about whats going on today (thats why I asked). However, when I've participated in previous riots, tear gas works. That stuff is wicked and you just want to get out of there when it is released.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 05:49 PM)
I gotta agree, there's no reason to expect the next 2 days to be any different at this point and a significant chance that it will move back closer to the park.

Yeah, this won't get better (this is coming from someone that is from the St. Louis area and had to deal with listening to the other s*** for over a week).

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 11:46 PM)
Yea I was gonna say, my parents saw some s***...Kent State, Selma...Detroit...this is nothing. Are you AA LDF?

oh man, i live on 24 and cali.... during the race riots, harrison hs had a huge race fight between the students, teachers and police. 1 urban legend has a teacher being thrown out the 4 fl window at harrison. fights and craziness up and down the blvd the rest of the week. it was crazy and yes scary. s*** happening right outside your door.