4/27: Sox Vs Os - POSTPONED DUE TO RIOTS

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 10:25 PM)
Agreed. Although I wouldn't mind if the game was canceled because then Noesi wouldn't have to pitch lol.

They'd probably have a doubleheader on Wednesday, which would hurt the rotation given the upcoming suspensions.

I dont want to get political, but the protestors probably have a point and its important people exercise that right even if it inconveniences us. If the game has to be called it has to be called, but they aren't the enemy for being out there. They're just, like, people and stuff.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 05:33 PM)
I dont want to get political, but the protestors probably have a point and its important people exercise that right even if it inconveniences us. If the game has to be called it has to be called, but they aren't the enemy for being out there. They're just, like, people and stuff.

They are not exercising their right. They are lawless animals who have destroyed property, injured people, looted businesses and need to be stopped before they cause any more harm. If they make it down to the stadium when the game let's out it will be a worst case scenerio. If they are not going toward the stadium then they should be fiine. However the second they start to head that way all should worry. I have a feeling they will cancel the game unless it starts to get under control.

They are not exercising their right. They are lawless animals who have destroyed property, injured people, looted businesses and need to be stopped before they cause any more harm. If they make it down to the stadium when the game let's out it will be a worst case scenerio. If they are not going toward the stadium then they should be fiine. However the second they start to head that way all should worry. I have a feeling they will cancel the game unless it starts to get under control.

I think they're just angry. People do silly things when they're angry, sometimes. I think they have a very good reason to be upset. I'm not comfortable silencing them.

Not talking about this anymore, go White Sox.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 05:46 PM)
I think they're just angry. People do silly things when they're angry, sometimes. I think they have a very good reason to be upset. I'm not comfortable silencing them.

Not talking about this anymore, go White Sox.

I agree completely. Go Sox

i agree, make up the games later. the safety of all is a concern or it should be.

look how crazy stuff gets carried away, look at the championships games of the bulls and the bull crap that happen and that is will the full force of the police there.

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 11:08 PM)
Doug Padilla

Doug Padilla – ‏@ESPNChiSox

Just spoke to a Baltimore police officer who said the gates to Camden Yards have been closed. Maybe 600 in the park already before closure.

They are absolutely nuts not to postpone this.

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Apr 27, 2015 -> 10:08 PM)
Doug Padilla

Doug Padilla – ‏@ESPNChiSox

Just spoke to a Baltimore police officer who said the gates to Camden Yards have been closed. Maybe 600 in the park already before closure.

oh great, are there fans in the park, isn't that a fire hazard??