**SPOILER THREAD** GAME OF THRONES ** SPOILER THREAD **

TaylorStSox

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 7, 2017 -> 01:25 PM)
Yea I don't think introducing a new character in Lady Stoneheart is smart. Gendry would be my guess

You are probably right (less of a surprise though as Gendry has been confirmed to return this season), but they hinted at Lady Stoneheart a few times, so I could still see it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 7, 2017 -> 01:56 PM)
What were those hints?

At the end of season 6, there was a bit more growth of Brotherhood without Banners, which in the books was lead by Lady Stoneheart and there were some mysterious deaths which potentially referenced back to the books. It could just be the Brotherhood, but it could also differ.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 7, 2017 -> 10:27 PM)
I'm not sure why Gendry would be all that relevant at this point. Nobody is going to care about or support any claim he has of being Robert's legitimate heir. That ship sailed when Ned was killed.

Dude can make anti-Scorpion dragon armor

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 7, 2017 -> 09:40 PM)
Wouldn't he be returning to forge Dragonglass?

Naw.

You don't need to be a pro blacksmith to chip off a chunk of obsidian for an arowhead or dagger. He's definitely making dragon armor. Or maybe like a mech that can fight The Mountain.

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Aug 7, 2017 -> 02:42 PM)
Naw.

You don't need to be a pro blacksmith to chip off a chunk of obsidian for an arowhead or dagger. He's definitely making dragon armor. Or maybe like a mech that can fight The Mountain.

I presume Gendry was on the boat with Theon and we will find that out in the next episode and he'll help make the weapons out of dragonglass.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 7, 2017 -> 03:04 PM)
LF is a great character (not in the sense that I like him) but in the sense that even him behind the scenes, you just have no idea what is going to happen. He is a total wildcard. For all we know, something is going to happen, and we are going to find out that he played everything perfect.

Love that actor. The Wite, The Dark Knight Rises... but Little Finger is his best role. He's been brilliant throughout.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 8, 2017 -> 05:27 AM)
Love that actor. The Wite, The Dark Knight Rises... but Little Finger is his best role. He's been brilliant throughout.

Agreed. Honestly the entire show is well cast. Even the kids have grown into their roles as they have aged amazingly well.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 8, 2017 -> 10:12 AM)
Agreed. Honestly the entire show is well cast. Even the kids have grown into their roles as they have aged amazingly well.

Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington are both pretty poor actors. Emilia looks the part at least, but Kit doesn't.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 8, 2017 -> 11:12 AM)
The fact that Jaime and Bronn kept getting "saved" in the knick of time multiple times in that battle bothered me way more than it probably should.

I was prepared for Dickon and Bronn to die, a bit surprised both survived, well thus far.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Aug 8, 2017 -> 01:31 PM)
Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington are both pretty poor actors. Emilia looks the part at least, but Kit doesn't.

Meh, disagree on both. I don't think they are stellar but I wouldn't call them poor, and not sure why Kit doesn't fit the description.