**SPOILER THREAD** GAME OF THRONES ** SPOILER THREAD **

TaylorStSox

Even if he gets resurrected in books I think I remember reading they still might keep him dead. Why!? It's beyond me...he's a popular character and a resurrection only proves who we all think he is...how would they not want that or him in the show?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (onedude @ Jun 15, 2015 -> 06:57 PM)
Even if he gets resurrected in books I think I remember reading they still might keep him dead. Why!? It's beyond me...he's a popular character and a resurrection only proves who we all think he is...how would they not want that or him in the show?

He might be reborn as a different character. He has to die to leave the Nights Watch. After he dies, his watch has ended, and he's free.

I would still be shocked if Jon isn't resurrected by Melisandre, her going back to the wall and the whole scene with Thoros a few seasons back just leads me to believe she will give him the kiss of life. I kinda get the warg to ghost theory but he's been Almost completely absent this season so that setup wasn't there.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Who else has started to prime again for the return of the show?

The more and more I watch/reread the more I believe that the wall was built to keep humans out of whitewalker territory, not the other way around.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 3, 2016 -> 03:17 PM)
Who else has started to prime again for the return of the show?

The more and more I watch/reread the more I believe that the wall was built to keep humans out of whitewalker territory, not the other way around.

I'm more excited for the book but we all know how pointless that is. I'm excited for the new season. I'm surprised there hasn't been a trailer yet though. So pumped they're doing the Greyjoy stroyline this season though.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 3, 2016 -> 02:41 PM)
I'm more excited for the book but we all know how pointless that is. I'm excited for the new season. I'm surprised there hasn't been a trailer yet though. So pumped they're doing the Greyjoy stroyline this season though.

They also arent screening this season early for reviewers. Very very secretive

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 3, 2016 -> 02:41 PM)

The book is never gonna happen

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 23, 2016 -> 09:33 PM)
GoT producers only want to do another 10-15 episodes after season 6. Therefore, this season will need to cover a ton of ground. In that case, tomorrow's episode pretty much has to end with Jon Snow's resurrection. They really can't afford to drag this out IMO.

That's so much to cover in two seasons.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 24, 2016 -> 06:14 AM)
That's so much to cover in two seasons.

Really seems like the show is going to be radically different than the books going forward. I think we'll have the same general endgame (Dany takes the Iron Throne, Great War with the White Walkers), but how we get there will be very, very different.

I'm interested to see how they cover the remaining book material while finishing the overall story in 23 episodes. We know Euron/Kingsmoot & Jamie going to the Riverlands are in this season. We haven't seen yet what the ultimate payoff of these events are in the books, but I'm struggling to see how they conclude them properly and still have enough time for the two big storylines (Dany to Westeros, White Walker war) that remain. My guess is there won't be a lot of dicking around when Dany arrives in Westeros and things will move fast.