4/29: Sox vs Orioles, WPWR50, free MLB.com, 1PM

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 01:30 PM)
De Aza - always above replacement and as a White Sox cost very little

On the bright side with De Aza on the other team now, there is always the chance he makes a stupid play to let the Sox back into it.

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 01:31 PM)
The manager ripping his player sounds like a genius idea.

You don't rip guys for making errors on baseball plays. The throw wasn't a bad idea, it was just bad execution. Ripping your star player for that would be near the top of the Stupid Things Managers Do list.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 12:31 PM)
Would be just the luck to be the first mlb game in history to be played with out fans and the sox have a perfect game or no hitter thrown against them lol

I was just thinking the same thing. If it does happen, I'm sure a huge crowd will gather outside the stadium and will be shown on just about every network.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Apr 29, 2015 -> 12:31 PM)
I had a bad feeling that today was going to be like this....you leave a team in the middle of a war zone for two days and they are bound to come out rattled.

Sounds like something Samardzija's agent will argue.